See less

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning-
    Glad to be on board for the exciting stuff to come on this new model!
    I currently have a 2017 Grand Sport convertible that I'm really enjoying, but can't wait to see the next generation!

Benchmark, thanks so much for joining us! Yes, ME interest is screaming, as witnessed by this brand new forum having over 500 members in just the first week. Many highly successful car forums have taken over 8 months to reach that level. GM has tapped a nerve, one that has resonated with me personally over five decades.

Glad you are here, for we will be even more exploding with interest once GM officially announces something like, “yes, we are going to reveal something special on XXXX date,” and can we imagine what happens on reveal day.

Thanks again for becoming a MECF member. I will double back in the new few days and re-title you and all who have joined by July 14th as a “Forum Founding Member.”
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Welcome to the MECF!

Comment

Benchmark welcome to MECF!
        2015 Z51 - Arctic White

NCM Lifetime Member

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
        Working...
        X