MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

New Member from Margate, FL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member from Margate, FL

Greetings to all.

I heard a lot of great things about this forum from many people, so I decided to join!

I currently have an '18 Garnet Red Camaro SS 1LE that I unfortunately will need to let go when my C8 arrives. 😞 If I wasn't buying a house this year, I would have kept it for sure...what a car.

I'm #34 on the allocation list at Lou Bachrodt Chevy, and hopefully should have my car in about 12 - 14 weeks.

Longest....winter...everrrrr 😒

This will be my 2nd 'Vette. Previously had an '08 White C6 coup.

I decided to go with a color as close to the Camaro's Garnet Red as possible, so here are the build specs for my C8:
    • LBR 2LT Coupe
    • Z51 performance suspension with MSRC
    • Front lift
    • 5 spoke Carbon Flash wheels
    • Transparent roof panel
    • Rocker panel extensions in Black
    • Carbon Flash mirrors and spoiler
    • Black interior
    • Torch Red seat belt
    • GT2 seats
    • Illuminated door sill plates with Stingray logo
    My daughter and I are huge Deadpool fans, so that was my inspiration for both the Camaro and the C8.

Click image for larger version  Name:	2020-02-20_10-59-17.jpg Views:	0 Size:	90.1 KB ID:	114855

Click image for larger version  Name:	DP.jpg Views:	0 Size:	93.5 KB ID:	114856

Click image for larger version  Name:	dp4.jpg Views:	0 Size:	73.6 KB ID:	114857

I'm looking forward to contributing to the forum in the near future.

Thanks everyone!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Deadpool_C8; 02-20-2020, 10:50 AM.
    "Maximum Effort!" - Deadpool

Current Ride - Garnet Red 2018 Camaro SS 1LE
    Future Ride- Long Beach Red 2020 Corvette Stingray Z51
    Gone, but not forgotten...
    White 2008 Corvette 1LT

IG: @deadpool_1le
    Youtube: www.youtube.com/user/darkelissar

Welcome and hello from tarpon springs florida .

Comment

Welcome, Deadpool_C8. That’s an awesome looking Camaro! I really like your build as well. The wait is almost over!
      2021 Red Mist Tintcoat, convertible

Comment

Welcome to the forum🍻
        Arctic White 2LT, G8G, HUL, F9, AH2, 5ZZ, E60, STI, SHW J6F, Q8Q, RCC, Z51, ZYC.

Comment

Welcome to the Forum
          Our C8 Arctic White, two tone interior black w/ red seats, 3LT...options--EYK, PIN, E60, ZZ3,VK3, ZYC, DTH, Q8Q, ERI, YF5, FE4, Z51, BV4

Comment

Welcome Deadpool. The red and black are a great color combo. You're gonna love it.

Comment

Hello Deadppol.C8, congratulations on your order and WELCOME to the forum . Always a great place to find information !!
              Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_3038.PNG Views:	0 Size:	253.8 KB ID:	114875
              A thought if I might ...

Comment

Watch out for the cops on Coconut Creek parkway. I use to live there back in 1978.
                RED ,C8. 2LT Z51.black wheels and trim. .... Order status 6000 car is home in garage
                .VIN.1906

Comment

Welcome, I often go out to your area. I absolutely love the buffet at Coconut Creek, Hardrock. Nice build you have. Mine is similar.
                  Rocket City Florida

Comment

Welcome Deadpool_C8. We are glad you joined us. Really nice build you put together. At Spring Mountain there were two LBR C8’s, bold and bright in the sunshine. Quite a few commented on their beauty.

GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards. Separately getting from my dealer RCC Edge Red engine cover, 5JR vis CF mirror caps, and VJR illuminated sill plates.

Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Welcome aboard Deadpool_C8. This is a friendly bunch here.

Comment

Thanks for the kind words everyone.

I get very frustrated at all the childish negativity on the Corvette Forum, and this seems like a much more open and welcoming place.

Thanks again everybody!
                        "Maximum Effort!" - Deadpool

Current Ride - Garnet Red 2018 Camaro SS 1LE
                        Future Ride- Long Beach Red 2020 Corvette Stingray Z51
                        Gone, but not forgotten...
                        White 2008 Corvette 1LT

IG: @deadpool_1le
                        Youtube: www.youtube.com/user/darkelissar

Comment

Congrats and welcome to the forum.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom