MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

Greetings from NW Michigan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from NW Michigan

In mid-October I turned in my leased C7 and placed my order for a C8. My order just moved to 2000 so I'm hoping the delivery will occur in May when I return from Florida. Sure don't want to take delivery in cold weather and destroy the tires. Looking forward to touring our beautiful area this summer.
    3LT; GMO Rapid Blue; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 Performance Package; E60 lift.

Home is Leelanau County in northwest lower Michigan where almost every road is paved, hilly and curvy. Many roads provide great views of Lake Michigan since it surrounds us on three sides.

Welcome JDN. Great news in your thread that your order just moved to being formally GM accepted for production.

Thanks for joining our friendly Corvette community!
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards. Separately getting from my dealer RCC Edge Red engine cover, 5JR vis CF mirror caps, and VJR illuminated sill plates.

Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Welcome JDN. We are glad you joined us.

Comment

Hello and welcome the the forum.

Comment

Welcome to the forum
          Our C8 Arctic White, two tone interior black w/ red seats, 3LT...options--EYK, PIN, E60, ZZ3,VK3, ZYC, DTH, Q8Q, ERI, YF5, FE4, Z51, BV4

Comment

Congrats, most of us have been anxious about the waiting period, but it will surely be well worth it. Thanks to this fantastic forum it helps ease the pain.
            Rocket City Florida

Comment

Welcome to the forum, neighbor.

Comment

I'm always happy to say congratulations on your order & welcome to the forums , great time to be joining with all the new videos we've been waiting on soooooo long ...
                A thought if I might ...

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                Working...
                X