MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

Hello from PA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PACARGUY View Post
    I'm in Harrisburg. Not sure if you are going the C8 route in 2020, but if not, you are welcome to kick the tires on mine upon an anticipated June/July arrival. Always admired the C5 and was too cheap to spend the money at the time. Much different perspective this time around. You have two great looking cars - in all-time classic colors too!!
    Hi PACARGUY,
    Come mid-summer, I would like to see your C8. I missed Carlisle in August and also missed the traveling display a few weeks back in Mt. Joy. I have only seen the photos on the web and in print. If I were buying, my spec would mirror much of yours, but I'm leaning to ZB with natural dip....
    kent

Comment

Kent,
      You've got it! My order is starting to move this week - so hopefully sooner rather than later. I saw the ZB in Carlisle - it definitely takes things to an entirely new level of elegance and sophistication. Great choice.
      Red conv w/3LT, black nacelles and roof, black interior with two-tone red seats, front lift, NPP, red calipers, black wheels and mirrors.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
      Working...
      X