MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

Zac from North Carolina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zac from North Carolina

Hey, yall. 27 years old. Previous C4 and C7 owner. I have a 2lt Sebring orange, Z51 C8 with carbon flash open spoke wheels, equipped with mag ride, front lift, engine appearance package, carbon fiber interior trim on order. I’ll be doing the museum delivery and I have a TPW of 2/10. Vin 454. Planning a coast to coast trip the weekend of 4/3 (wrightsville beach, nc to Santa Monica pier, Ca)
    Ive been watching the forum for a little while and decided that I would finally join. I hope to meet some corvette/car enthusiasts here!

Welcome Zac. Congratulations ... sounds like your car may get built next week.
    TPW 2/17 .. Shadow Gray Metallic w/Natural, 3LT, Z51, Mag, Lift, Spectra Gray Trident, Edge Red Calipers, Body Color Accents.

Past owned: 1984 C4, Medium Gray Metallic, Coupe, VIN# 1004; 1981 C3 White Coupe; 1980 C3 Dark Claret, Coupe

Comment

Welcome Zac! Congrats on the order. BTW - I love your profile pic!
      2021 Red Mist Tintcoat, convertible

Comment

Welcome Zac, See you have done your homework as you have met Tadge.
        Rocket City Florida

Comment

You are living the good life, your getting your C8 made next week. Thank you very much for joining our friendly Corvette community!
          GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards. Separately getting from my dealer RCC Edge Red engine cover, 5JR vis CF mirror caps, and VJR illuminated sill plates.

Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Glad you joined us Zac! Wow your C8 is being made next week. Very cool.

Comment

Welcome Zac. GM is happy that a young person is getting a C8 bringing down the average purchasing age.
              Looking forward to our ME arriving.

Comment

Zac, On your trip west do you plan to drive interstate highways or get off into the wild roads? How long are planning to take on the trip?
                Ceramic Gray Metallic Z51 w/TT interior Spec Grey Wheels

Comment

Welcome Zac. Congrats on your soon to be built C8. Enjoy your trip which sounds like a great time.

Comment

Welcome sounds like a great trip your vin#454 is crazy good for a “Chevy”. Looking forward to your trip report West bound 454!
                    2014 Stingray Laguna Blue “Cindyblue”
                    3000 status : TPW not known until 2 weeks prior to build 😬
                    2020 C8 Stingray; 3LT ; GS7 Elkhart Lake Blue ; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51;FE4 Mag Ride; C2Q dual roof ; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; RCC; J6E yellow Calipers; VQK Splash Guards; EYK Chrome Exterior Badge package; R8C

Comment

Originally posted by MrBluster View Post
                      Zac, On your trip west do you plan to drive interstate highways or get off into the wild roads? How long are planning to take on the trip?

It’ll be a quick there and back trip. It’s just something I’ve always wanted to do; so I thought what better way than in my new C8 corvette. My plant is shutting down for a week or so, so probably 10-13 days of traveling.

My main cities will be Columbia, Atlanta, Birmingham, Memphis, Little Rock, OK City, Amarillo, Albuquerque, (I’ll venture off to see the Grand Canyon) and then to Santa Monica.

Comment

Thanks for all the warm welcomes. I’m sure we’re all ready to get this car on the road (and in our garages) 😉

Comment

Welcome to the forum 👍👍 before reaching Santa Monica pier let me know to take some pics.
                          Arctic White 2LT, G8G, HUL, F9, AH2, 5ZZ, E60, STI, SHW J6F, Q8Q, RCC, Z51, ZYC.

Comment

Welcome Zac!!! My vacation home is in Winnabow,NC and Wrightsville beach is one of my favorites!!! Nice build and vin number...safe travels!!!

Comment

Welcome to the Forum !
                              Our C8 Arctic White, two tone interior black w/ red seats, 3LT...options--EYK, PIN, E60, ZZ3,VK3, ZYC, DTH, Q8Q, ERI, YF5, FE4, Z51, BV4

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X