MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

Looking for members from Idaho

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for members from Idaho

I live in Boise and was wondering if there are any other members of the forum who live in Boise or anywhere else in the state.

Mike, can’t help you directly, but I live in the neighboring State of Oregon. Might you be joining us a the McCurley Chev only C8 NW dealer appearance on Feb. 9th at Pasco, WA? https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...isit-adventure

Even a member from Montana is considering joining us, as are some from all over Oregon, and Washington...

Might you and other Idahoans meet each other there, or have a mini-caravan to and from the C8 meet?
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards. Separately getting from my dealer RCC Edge Red engine cover, 5JR vis CF mirror caps, and VJR illuminated sill plates.

Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of National Corvette Museum.

Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Visited Boise almost every summer for 15 years or so.My old NG Aviation Unit did annual training out in the desert there.

I'm planning to do the Pasco WA showing for sure. A mere 470 miles! LOL.

HOPEFULLY there will be a C8 at the auto show as well. Would be nice to have an alternate plan should the weather earlier in the month make a trip over impossible.
      Last edited by FN in MT; 01-12-2020, 12:37 PM.

Comment

Practially neighbors! Live here in Eagle and member of Valley Corvettes. Cannot do the Pasco run as we will be in warmer climates.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
        Working...
        X