SGM Walkaround Video Thanks To “Kevlar Bike”

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SGM Walkaround Video Thanks To “Kevlar Bike”

Great pictures he took too. If one wants to see a really accurate picture of Shadow Gray Tridents...

Click image for larger version  Name:	82D1C6C0-A574-4F64-9E14-4499E9C2292C.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	190.8 KB ID:	92254

Click image for larger version  Name:	9B3A8D71-588D-4C2B-8D39-F48A45A1F5CC.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	229.7 KB ID:	92252Click image for larger version  Name:	F9C03C8F-F3E5-4203-9BE9-0A3FA6CEDA97.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	232.5 KB ID:	92253
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5ZZ high wing; 5VM vis CF ground effects pkg; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards. Separately getting from my dealer RCC Edge Red engine cover and 5JR vis CF mirror caps.

Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of National Corvette Museum.

SGM looks great with those wheels. The HTC sure is looking great as well. Thinking strongly about going with the HTC over the Coupe.

Comment

Nice video, that is a great color combo!
      Vette's owned: 99 Sebring Silver Convert - 10yrs, Just SOLD my 2008 Crystal Red Convert,w/cam, longtubes and Vortech supercharger for new C8 On order from Kerbeck at status 3000, 2/10/20 TPW. C8 Spec: Torch Red 2LT, Z51, FE4, E60, CF7, FA5, AH2, HUL, J6E, TU7, 3F9, Q8P, 5ZU, R8C

Comment

That grey is freaking gorgeous. But the orange I ordered is nice, right? RIGHT?

Comment

Right orange very nice.

Comment

Accurate picture of Shadow Gray Tridents...

Click image for larger version

Name:	49102825812_7293c7818e_5k.jpg
Views:	395
Size:	3.22 MB
ID:	92301
            GAN Blade Silver Metallic; DXO Midnight Gray Full Length Dual Racing Stripe; Z51; FE4 Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM vis CF ground effects pkg; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; AH2 GT2 Napa leather seats; TU7 Seats Two-Tone Jet Black/Adrenaline Red; R6X Custom Interior Trim and Seat Combination; 38S Adrenaline Red custom leather stitch; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6F Bright Red Calipers; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; 5JR vis CF mirror caps; ERI Battery Protection pkg.

Comment

Shadow gray is beautiful especially in the sun! This is the best video I've seen of it so far (seems to have a bluish hue to it). See link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qU7tpeOgTzs
              Tried to upload the video but was told I can't upload an mp4 file!??

Comment

Originally posted by jwstegbauer View Post
                Accurate picture of Shadow Gray Tridents...

Click image for larger version  Name:	49102825812_7293c7818e_5k.jpg Views:	120 Size:	3.22 MB ID:	92301
                So beautiful are the Shadow Gray Trident wheels IMO, that they look just as good full sized.

Click image for larger version

Name:	05778555-1DE5-4314-B6EE-C69C164501FB.jpeg
Views:	248
Size:	332.6 KB
ID:	92397

Attached Files
                GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5ZZ high wing; 5VM vis CF ground effects pkg; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards. Separately getting from my dealer RCC Edge Red engine cover and 5JR vis CF mirror caps.

Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of National Corvette Museum.

Comment

This is the car at the renaissance center correct? It's only convertible I've seen with the body color nacelles, and a much nicer trim around the top of the nacelle where it meets the side window. Probably one of the 1st convertibles made. It is a great color and the wheels compliment that color very nicely. I've had red daily drivers for years, I'm tempted to switch

Comment

Yes, at the Renn Center. It is beautiful. SGM looks radically different in full sunshine versus low light conditions. As it is a 2019 Corvette color, I encourage all considering it, to see it in both lighting conditions before ordering.

Comment

I don't need this kind of diversion from my planned build. That is stunningly gorgeous!

Comment

Originally posted by topfuelman View Post
                        Shadow gray is beautiful especially in the sun! This is the best video I've seen of it so far (seems to have a bluish hue to it). See link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qU7tpeOgTzs
                        Tried to upload the video but was told I can't upload an mp4 file!??
                        The metallic is really obvious in that. I've been told the Sebring Orange is metallic but even after having seen it in person (granted, I couldn't get right up close to it) I couldn't really see any metallic in it.

Comment

Originally posted by bobbytinvab View Post
                          This is the car at the renaissance center correct? It's only convertible I've seen with the body color nacelles, and a much nicer trim around the top of the nacelle where it meets the side window. Probably one of the 1st convertibles made. It is a great color and the wheels compliment that color very nicely. I've had red daily drivers for years, I'm tempted to switch
                          Are the nacelles body color? When you zoom in, they appear to be black but the A pillars are body color.

Comment

Ahem, SPECTRA Gray Tridents.

Comment

Originally posted by TXLZ View Post

Are the nacelles body color? When you zoom in, they appear to be black but the A pillars are body color.
                              I think so TXLZ ... 22 sec mark in the video shows the reflection and it looks all grey to me

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X