Pictures of 1LT Interior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures of 1LT Interior

This a beautiful lLT interior. Looks quite upscale to me, especially with one being able to get it for under $60,000 and get to under 60 MPH in whiplash 3.0 second speed. Pictures thanks to “bltgrd.”

Click image for larger version

Name:	F553E21E-4A32-4382-8B28-C8A4D2A4BAA7.jpeg
Views:	2314
Size:	143.5 KB
ID:	90322

Click image for larger version

Name:	B2C904B7-818A-406E-B99E-6C96DB533AC7.jpeg
Views:	511
Size:	144.2 KB
ID:	90323
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates.Lifetime, annual contributors, and 22 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Looks great.

Comment

If you get one of the non-black interior colors, I think the 2LT looks nicer with the colored accents on the console, doors and dash. But in black? The 1LT looks just as nice, for a lot less money. I wouldn't hesitate to buy a 1LT if it checked all the other boxes for me.
      SunKissed, my 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible (One of about 40)

Purchased 5/2/2015,
      >36,000 miles

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club. Check us out http://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

Thanks for posting up. Thats what Im getting on my c8.

i have two traveling nearby shows one more time in the next 9 days...im going to try and get over there to look one more time but Im almost positive Im going 1LT...

to those that load up your c8 s. Thank you.

keeps chevy offering up many different options...

Last edited by JB; 11-16-2019, 03:26 PM.
        Torch Red exterior/ black interior z51 FE4 1LT

Comment

Probably a dumb question but...on the second picture in between the seats at the top is something that looks like a speaker? Thank you everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by jeff58 View Post
            Probably a dumb question but...on the second picture in between the seats at the top is something that looks like a speaker? Thank you everyone.
            It is a speaker. The 1LT rear speaker has a black grille. The 2 & 3LT's have the chrome colored grilles. The 1LT also has black grilles on the door speakers.
            1LT with Torch Red exterior and Black interior is now @ 3000.
            Splash Guards and Cargo Nets From Wildhammer Motorsports already here.

Comment

High content for standard.

Pictures of the C8's black interior always look grey. I've had numerous black interiors, and they were black. (I'm getting natural and black - I hope.)

I try to imagine sitting behind the wheel. Will it feel like a cockpit? Will I feel like Buck Rogers? Has the countdown begun?
              C8 Coupe, Zeus Bronze, 3LT, TU7, HUE, GUI, CF7, EFY, EYK, J6N, NPP, E60, STI, VQK

Comment

Best looking 1st Lt Corvette interior I have seen. Dig it.
                2020 Convertible, Torch Red, 2LT, NPP, Natural, GT1, E60, Q8Q, perpetual status 3000

Comment

The gray stitching looks good.
                  2021 2LT SGM Adrenaline Red w/Blk Sueded Seating Surfaces and Steering Wheel Edge Red Calipers/Engine Cover Spectra Gray Wheels Carbon Flash Stripes Current drive: '17 Arctic White Z06 2LZ Convertible. Corvette Museum Life Member . Red White and Booze ........ TX, It's A Whole 'Nother Country !

Comment

Definitely works for me ! Of course I would have loved that blue interior for the Rapid Blue but that would require 2 more steps up lol ... I can deal with black.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralston View Post
                      High content for standard.

Pictures of the C8's black interior always look grey. I've had numerous black interiors, and they were black. (I'm getting natural and black - I hope.)

I try to imagine sitting behind the wheel. Will it feel like a cockpit? Will I feel like Buck Rogers? Has the countdown begun?
                      This one is black, too. They end up looking gray in pictures because of the way camera exposure meters work when the majority of the image is dark.
                      SunKissed, my 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible (One of about 40)

Purchased 5/2/2015,
                      >36,000 miles

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club. Check us out http://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

Looks good to me. Looking forward to my 1LT with the red seats and red stitching.
                        The greatest sound in the world is a Rolls Royce Merlin over 100 inches.

1LT, Elkhart Lake Blue, Adrenaline red seats, Z51, FE4, Bright Silver 5-open spoke wheels, chrome emblems

Comment

Nothing base or entry about that 1LT interior. It looks really good to me.

Comment

Wow. That’s much nicer to me than the 1LT C7 cars I’ve been in.

Comment

The "base" car is the car the designers settled on, and Tadge approved, the options are just icing.
                              Torch red 1LT, no options. Built, waiting for delivery

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X