MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

Accelerate Yellow Metallic As Reported By Corvette_Nut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accelerate Yellow Metallic As Reported By Corvette_Nut

Corvette_Nut has been obtuse at times as to the source of his material, and that assessment applies to his posting, “I like what I see” regardingf his posting this picture.

At the same time, he has never been inaccurate; quite the opposite, for he has lots of credibility in my book, so perhaps once again he has uncovered inside information that will very soon become public.

Click image for larger version  Name:	DCAA83EA-A551-4A5C-9277-365A623C4E2D.png Views:	1 Size:	245.1 KB ID:	84991
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates.Lifetime, annual contributors, and 22 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

If accurate, there's a lot more green in there than I expected. Doesn't really look like a "yellow" to me.

Comment

Im probably just color blind but it looks yellow to me

Comment

Originally posted by Jljordann922 View Post
        Im probably just color blind but it looks yellow to me
        It's somewhere between green and yellow, similar to the GM Shock color. Shock is different than this color for sure, but they both exist somewhere between green and yellow.

Neither this or Shock are yellows IMO.

Comment

As a true color defective, I am the last person to help identify what this color is or is not. My wife however, is an artist and who has a keen sense of color, had an immediate reaction of, “too much green in it for me; glad we are not getting it.” Since we each have color vetoes on all our next vehicles, for me this color is therefore not a possibility.

I hope however, that some like it.
          GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates.Lifetime, annual contributors, and 22 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

I like it, but clearly not enough to have ordered one. I would rank this color 3rd behind Arctic White and my choice of Torch Red. I’m an engineer and have absolutely zero artistic ability. Maybe that’s my issue...
            Vin # 2539
            Torch Red LT2 Z51

Comment

If that is the actual color I will be changing my order from Sebring Orange to AY. Come on GM just show us the bloody color already!!!

Comment

Early on, a good strong yellow (similar to the 1980 I had close to 30 years ago) was one of my top choices, but this is not it.

Comment

I totally agree with Johns wife, way to green, I think we all said the same thing when we saw the valance at NCM 25th. I would have been super interested if it where a real bright pearl yellow and I hadn’t ordered already.
                  Vette's owned: 99 Sebring Silver Convert - 10yrs, 2008 Crystal Red Convert,w/cam, longtubes and Vortech supercharger. C8 VIN 00336 built on 2/10/20 - Delivered 3/18/20 C8 Spec: Torch Red 2LT, Z51, FE4, E60, CF7, FA5, AH2, HUL, J6E, TU7, 3F9, Q8P, 5ZU, R8C

Comment

Yellow draws opinions! It will be a great show car, and the police will love it! Don't know why the spoiler is not black in the post when all other accents are.
                    Ceramic Gray Metallic Z51 w/TT interior Spec Grey Wheels

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Yellow.jpg
Views:	576
Size:	158.6 KB
ID:	85075

Comment

Love it.
                        More Green the better.
                        I want my car to make a statement.*

* OK, let's hear it!!

Cape Cod Taxachusetts

3LT GDO/AYM Coupe. Z51, Mag Shocks, Yellow Calipers. Black Interior, Black Suede Seats, Yellow Stitching. Yellow Seat Belts.
                        Illuminated Sills. Front and Rear Splash Guards. Chrome Wheel Locks,
                        3400. TPW 07/20/20

Comment

Ahhhh, yes. The black spoiler and Spectra Gray wheels llok great!
                          Ceramic Gray Metallic Z51 w/TT interior Spec Grey Wheels

Comment

I might sell the ferrari and order a AYM z06 when they come out...I like it!
                            3lt SOT...cf racing stripe,front lift.mag ride, z51,cf mirrors & spoiler,bright trident wheels,yellow calipers, yellow stitching black leather ,yellow belts,

Comment

Originally posted by jagamajajaran View Post
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	Yellow.jpg
Views:	576
Size:	158.6 KB
ID:	85075
                              I really like it, but then I'm not a yellow buyer, so my opinion might be worthless. To me, if you want a wild yellow car, this is way nicer than all of the plain old yellows of the past IMO.
                              Recently sold:
                              Shark Grey '15 Z51 Coupe : White / Blue Diamond '13 427 60th roadster ( really miss the 'stripe delete' 427 )

Status 3000 - 7th Corvette... Zeus Bronze Coupe, 2LT, GT2 seats, Natural two tone, Body color accents, Pewter wheels

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X