Accelerate Yellow Metallic As Reported By Corvette_Nut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accelerate Yellow Metallic As Reported By Corvette_Nut

Corvette_Nut has been obtuse at times as to the source of his material, and that assessment applies to his posting, “I like what I see” regardingf his posting this picture.

At the same time, he has never been inaccurate; quite the opposite, for he has lots of credibility in my book, so perhaps once again he has uncovered inside information that will very soon become public.

Click image for larger version  Name:	DCAA83EA-A551-4A5C-9277-365A623C4E2D.png Views:	1 Size:	245.1 KB ID:	84991
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5ZZ high wing; 5VM vis CF ground effects pkg; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards. Separately getting from my dealer RCC Edge Red engine cover and 5JR vis CF mirror caps.

Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of National Corvette Museum.

If accurate, there's a lot more green in there than I expected. Doesn't really look like a "yellow" to me.

Comment

Im probably just color blind but it looks yellow to me

Comment

Originally posted by Jljordann922 View Post
        Im probably just color blind but it looks yellow to me
        It's somewhere between green and yellow, similar to the GM Shock color. Shock is different than this color for sure, but they both exist somewhere between green and yellow.

Neither this or Shock are yellows IMO.

Comment

As a true color defective, I am the last person to help identify what this color is or is not. My wife however, is an artist and who has a keen sense of color, had an immediate reaction of, “too much green in it for me; glad we are not getting it.” Since we each have color vetoes on all our next vehicles, for me this color is therefore not a possibility.

I hope however, that some like it.
          GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5ZZ high wing; 5VM vis CF ground effects pkg; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards. Separately getting from my dealer RCC Edge Red engine cover and 5JR vis CF mirror caps.

Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of National Corvette Museum.

Comment

I like it, but clearly not enough to have ordered one. I would rank this color 3rd behind Arctic White and my choice of Torch Red. I’m an engineer and have absolutely zero artistic ability. Maybe that’s my issue...
            2LT GKZ in Torch Red
            5ZZ High Wing Spoiler - Carbon Flash Metallic
            AH2 GT2 Seats
            E60 Front Lift Adjustable Height with Memory
            FE4 Magnetic Ride Suspension
            HUK Sky Cool Gray Seats
            J6F Red Calipers
            NPP Performance Exhaust (Incl w/Z51)
            SC7 Roof Panel Storage Bag in Black w/Crossed Flags logo
            Z51 Z51 Performance pkg
            ZYC Carbon Flash Metallic painted outside mirrors

Comment

If that is the actual color I will be changing my order from Sebring Orange to AY. Come on GM just show us the bloody color already!!!

Comment

Early on, a good strong yellow (similar to the 1980 I had close to 30 years ago) was one of my top choices, but this is not it.

Comment

I totally agree with Johns wife, way to green, I think we all said the same thing when we saw the valance at NCM 25th. I would have been super interested if it where a real bright pearl yellow and I hadn’t ordered already.
                  Vette's owned: 99 Sebring Silver Convert - 10yrs, Just SOLD my 2008 Crystal Red Convert,w/cam, longtubes and Vortech supercharger for new C8 On order from Kerbeck at status 3000, 2/10/20 TPW. C8 Spec: Torch Red 2LT, Z51, FE4, E60, CF7, FA5, AH2, HUL, J6E, TU7, 3F9, Q8P, 5ZU, R8C

Comment

Yellow draws opinions! It will be a great show car, and the police will love it! Don't know why the spoiler is not black in the post when all other accents are.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Yellow.jpg
Views:	553
Size:	158.6 KB
ID:	85075

Comment

Love it.
                        More Green the better.
                        I want my car to make a statement.*

* OK, let's hear it!!

3LT AYM. Z51, Mag Shocks, Yellow Calipers. Black Interior, Black Suede Seats, Yellow Stitching. Yellow Seat Belts. #130 on MacMulkin's list.

Comment

Ahhhh, yes. The black spoiler and Spectra Gray wheels llok great!

Comment

I might sell the ferrari and order a AYM z06 when they come out...I like it!

Comment

Originally posted by jagamajajaran View Post
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	Yellow.jpg
Views:	553
Size:	158.6 KB
ID:	85075
                              I really like it, but then I'm not a yellow buyer, so my opinion might be worthless. To me, if you want a wild yellow car, this is way nicer than all of the plain old yellows of the past IMO.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X