MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Official C8 Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

Coupe/HTC Build & Price: https://www.chevrolet.com/performanc...d-price/config
GM’s C8 Info Site: https://www.chevrolet.com/upcoming-v...ation-corvette
C8 Order Guide 1/17 Changes: https://www.gmfleetorderguide.com/NA...D=21905&type=0
Visualize Your C8:https://visualizer.chevrolet.com/ui?...US&channel=b2c
Also please look at our stickies in each of the four major C8 sections
2 of 2 < >

MECF TEMPORARY MAINTENANCE SHUT DOWN

STARTING 4:00 PM (PST), Monday, January 6th: Heads Up Please of Scheduled Maintenance!!!! Unlike past notices when our software company said MECF would be shut down less than one hour, they have said that our forum COULD have a two hour shut down. Thank you very much for your understanding.
See more
See less

C8 in Scale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C8 in Scale

(Filed under 'Render')

Yes, little (scale) cars always catch my eye. A good portion of my spare room is given over to little cars. So, a couple of questions:

1) Who has models (diecast, etc.) of their current and past Corvettes? (Not me - I don't own a Vette)

2) Who is itchy for getting a C8 in scale? (That would be me. Ya think they'll do Zeus Bronze?)
    C8 Coupe, Zeus Bronze, 3LT, TU7, HUE, GUI, CF7, EFY, EYK, J6N, NPP, E60, STI, VQK

Originally posted by Ralston View Post
    (Filed under 'Render')

Yes, little (scale) cars always catch my eye. A good portion of my spare room is given over to little cars. So, a couple of questions:

1) Who has models (diecast, etc.) of their current and past Corvettes? (Not me - I don't own a Vette)

2) Who is itchy for getting a C8 in scale? (That would be me. Ya think they'll do Zeus Bronze?)
    Yes and me!

Comment

Originally posted by Ralston View Post
      (Filed under 'Render')

I have DieCast models of my past Corvettes and I also have the Danbury Mint Corvette 50th Anniversary Collection!!! Have original inaugural year of Hot Wheels and plenty of Hot Wheel Corvettes...Can't wait to get my C8 DieCasts too!!!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	466C22A3-317A-4049-8CB3-021E6303EF0C.jpeg
Views:	424
Size:	147.9 KB
ID:	91568 Exoto makes some of the best mass produced diecast out there. They make the Corvette C2 Grand sport and a wonderful 1:10 scale Ford GT 40 MK IV
        Watch this video
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5pdbgRq5Xw
        Last edited by MikeC8; 11-22-2019, 12:31 PM.
        RED ,C8. 2LT Z51.black wheels and trim. .... Order status 3000 TPW 2/24

Comment

I think i have one of a silver c6 next to a few ferraris and maybe a viper?...

id buy one of c8 for fun.
          Torch Red exterior/ black interior z51 FE4 2LT or 1LT depending on when i get the call..Ill flip a coin at that moment..same for E60

Comment

I have a model of my C5 Z06. The Z16 option. It was a great drivers car. No fluff. SBC and a 6 speed.

Have even bought models of my dream cars from Italy.

Comment

I just got an email this morning from Mint Models offering pre orders on a 1/18 scale model of the 2020 C8. These models will arrive in March, about the same time as the full size editions. Torch Red and Black are available on a limited issue basis.

https://www.mintmodels.com/2020Corve...m_medium=email

I wish they were available for Santa delivery.

Comment

I have models of the Corvettes I have or currently own except Black Rose. No models available in that color. Charlie aka cutnout

Comment

I have 3 scale models of the C7, two are metal, one white and one red that are the base model and Z06 respectively. The other is an actual model made by Foose I had to put together of the Z51 in silver so it matches my real one exactly. I also have the gold scale model released by Chevy to the dealerships of my C4.

Comment

I suffer from the same ailment as most of us ... yes I have die-cast cars ... some of the models I've owned, others that are cars I always wanted, but wouldn't be fortunate enough to buy. I did build a replica 1960's Sunoco gas station in 1/24 scale and have a model (some built others not yet) of every car I've owned. The first pic is a print that I bought titled "Sunoco 260", the second pic is my model station based on the print.

Name:	20180506_140156_resized.jpg
Views:	529
Size:	1.17 MB
ID:	91263Click image for larger version

Name:	20180506_135700_resized.jpg
Views:	521
Size:	1.17 MB
ID:	91264

Comment

These are some of my 1/24th Danbury Mint cars. Too bad they stopped making them.

I've got a bunch of 1/18th Corvettes and a few 1/12th. I'll have to make room for the 1/18th C8 cars.

Name:	001.JPG
Views:	543
Size:	1.66 MB
ID:	91271

Name:	002.JPG
Views:	510
Size:	1.64 MB
ID:	91272

Name:	003.JPG
Views:	516
Size:	1.74 MB
ID:	91273

Name:	004.JPG
Views:	514
Size:	1.93 MB
ID:	91274

Name:	005.JPG
Views:	511
Size:	2.51 MB
ID:	91275
                      1966 coupe - Sunfire Yellow / Black
                      2004 Z06 - Millennium Yellow / Black

NCM Lifetime Member since 2003

Comment

I have a whole lot of 1/32 scale Corvettes. Mostly scale models of race cars. I have remodeled and painted a couple to look like mu C5 and C7, Artic White w/ red interiors.

Name:	IMG_2202.JPG
Views:	574
Size:	85.9 KB
ID:	91283Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2198.JPG
Views:	590
Size:	111.8 KB
ID:	91284Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1825.JPG
Views:	548
Size:	121.6 KB
ID:	91285Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2202.JPG
Views:	585
Size:	85.9 KB
ID:	91286Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1825.JPG
Views:	560
Size:	121.6 KB
ID:	91287
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by morganj48 View Post
                          I have a whole lot of 1/32 scale Corvettes. Mostly scale models of race cars. I have remodeled and painted a couple to look like mu C5 and C7, Artic White w/ red interiors.
                          And you like playing with dolls! And what lovely dolls they are too!

Murray - Uxbridge, Ontario, Canada
                          Torch red coupe, Adrenaline red 2LT Q8Q E60 NPP

Comment

Originally posted by brad66 View Post
                            These are some of my 1/24th Danbury Mint cars. Too bad they stopped making them.

I've got a bunch of 1/18th Corvettes and a few 1/12th. I'll have to make room for the 1/18th C8 cars.

Name:	001.JPG
Views:	543
Size:	1.66 MB
ID:	91271

Name:	002.JPG
Views:	510
Size:	1.64 MB
ID:	91272

Name:	003.JPG
Views:	516
Size:	1.74 MB
ID:	91273

Name:	004.JPG
Views:	514
Size:	1.93 MB
ID:	91274

Name:	005.JPG
Views:	511
Size:	2.51 MB
ID:	91275
                            Those mid-year Corvettes are interesting. Especially like that Goodwood Green with white stripe, the Bob Wingate Corvette? That was his second 1967 Corvette given as a replacement for an earlier 1967 Corvette. The earlier 1967 had too many modifications and GM brass was not comfortable with Bob having that car. A 1968 Corvette came later so there were no hard feelings!

Comment

I marvelled at all the model collections but Id be lying if I didnt say Morganj48 s didnt make me laugh.

way to go Morganj48!
                              Torch Red exterior/ black interior z51 FE4 2LT or 1LT depending on when i get the call..Ill flip a coin at that moment..same for E60

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X