Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

GM Official C8 Sites For Your Convenience And Inquiries

Coupe Build/Price: https://www.chevrolet.com/performanc...and-price/trim
*GM’s C8 Site: https://www.chevrolet.com/upcoming-v...ation-corvette
C8 Order Guide 10/11: https://eogld.cloud.gm.com/NASApp/do...D=21905&type=0
Visualize Your C8:https://visualizer.chevrolet.com/ui?...US&channel=b2c
Also please look at our stickies in each of the four major C8 sections. Thank you.
See more
See less

Visually Z51 or Not

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visually Z51 or Not

Picture speaks 1000 words. Picture thanks to Deo Klein as found by jagamajajaran. Thank you both.

Click image for larger version

Name:	8E27D04D-DCDD-44D4-98D5-8DB07F20EBCF.jpeg
Views:	505
Size:	531.9 KB
ID:	70758
    GS7 Elkhart Lake Blue, HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5ZZ high wing; 5VM vis CF ground effects pkg; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards.

Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of National Corvette Museum.

It's also a good shot for showing the difference between Ceramic Gray and White.

Comment

They both look great. It does look clean without it, but I prefer the car with the Z51 spoiler.

Comment

I had a similar feeling about the C7, that the entry car without a spoiler is a cleaner, more aesthetically beautiful car, but for other reasons I still am a Z51/Z06 person with a rear deck spoiler.
        Last edited by John; 09-12-2019, 11:16 AM.
        GS7 Elkhart Lake Blue, HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5ZZ high wing; 5VM vis CF ground effects pkg; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards.

Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of National Corvette Museum.

Comment

Reinforces that I prefer the no spoiler look, and the fact that I will go body color for my vert roof.

Comment

Visually Z51 or Not?

Not
            Current Vettes:
            '68 Lemans Blue 327/350 Convertible
            '91 Turquoise Convertible with Hardtop
            '14 Lime Rock Green 2LT Convertible, Black Top, Kalahari, 7-Speed, Performance Exhaust
            Upcoming Vette:
            '20 Elkhart Lake Blue 2LT Coupe, Natural Interior, GT2 Two-Tone Seats, Performance Exhaust, Front Lift, Carbon Flash Wheels, Engine Appearance Package

Comment

I like both looks. Guess I'll have to get 2

Comment

I think the add on parts, including the extended side skirts, give the car a more “muscular” look.
                Black over Sky Cool Gray.....2LT.....Z51.....FE4.....E60.....

Comment

I want Z51, but really like the clean look so I'll probably go that route. And apparently I will be painting the side rails on my transparent top since it sort of looks odd otherwise.

Comment

Would have to see another pic with the cars switched in position because the closer one always dwarfs the further one. They both look great, but for all the other reasons I am in Johns camp and must go with Z51 aside from the appearance.
                    Rocket City Florida

Comment

tough call ... I like all that the Z51 package brings, but not thrilled with the exterior look. It will be interesting to see the convertible in both trims

Comment

When I saw photos of the Z51 spoiler during and after the reveal, I actually thought it looked fine. Not great, but OK.

After seeing the cars in person, however, I really don't care for it, and much prefer the look without. But if you want the Z51 goodies, you need to accept the spoiler, at least until 3rd party vendors come out with replacements.
                        SunKissed, my 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible (One of about 40)

Purchased 5/2/2015,
                        >35,000+ miles

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club. Check us out http://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

Any feed back on the E60 lift yes or no....and u must order Magnetic Ride >???????

Comment

so what's ur opinion Meyerweb ??????

Comment

Visual ​​​​​​? Well less is a more. Non Z51 has a more pleasing line. The Z51’s aero package requires the front splitter and rear spoiler for function over form. I choose Z51 for the functionality. Z51 more grunt then glide.😎
                              2014 Stingray Laguna Blue “Cindyblue”
                              1100 status 😊
                              2020 C8 Stingray; 3LT ; GS7 Elkhart Lake Blue ; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51;FE4 Mag Ride; E60 lift; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6E yellow Calipers; VQK Splash Guards.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X