Found Great High Wing Picture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found Great High Wing Picture

Sometimes the obvious is not so obvious. I, and I know many others, have been looking for a really good picture of the high wing. I even wrote Harlan last week; he replied immediately but other than what they showed us at the reveal, that is all they have.

Heretofore my search, even though I have been through jagamajajaran’s “Friday picture” album twenty-five times, I missed this one. But now,
    looking for something else (the carbon fiber rear bumper beam), look what I found. Thank you Jag!

If anyone with better picture-rotational skills can improve it, we would welcome that.

Thanks so much Jeremy for giving us the best picture yet — especially since some of our orders include it.

Click image for larger version  Name:	4EC0E413-48AD-41B5-A59E-92561E0BBEC9.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	168.2 KB ID:	69759
    Last edited by John; 09-09-2019, 08:29 PM.
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5ZZ high wing; 5VM vis CF ground effects pkg; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards.

Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of National Corvette Museum.

Thank you, my friend! Glad I could be of service.

Comment

I don't want the wing but I know the first time I see one I will be kicking myself in the *** for not getting one. So im going all-in on the wing

Comment

Originally posted by stryker1969 View Post
        I don't want the wing but I know the first time I see one I will be kicking myself in the *** for not getting one. So im going all-in on the wing
        You can always add it later. It is a dealer installed option regardless of when you order it.

Comment

I like it!

Comment

I really like it

Comment

Originally posted by CraZ8 View Post
              I like it!
              Originally posted by majic1980 View Post
              I really like it
              Me three!!!

Comment

I got it on mine, but i'm 99% sure i'm switching to the vert, hopefully it's offered there too.
                2020 C8 Spider: Torch Red GKZ, Natural HUV, 2LT, J6E, 5V7, 5ZU, NPP, 3F9, E60, ERI.

Comment

2nd high wing picture found. Lo and behold, this is one I took at the reveal.

Interesting that while they offer it is either solid black or carbon flash metallic black, it is not offered as a visible CF, especially as we know there is a vis CF splitter and extended side rockers offered in the latter.

Click image for larger version

Name:	3FFCB0DD-786B-4887-9105-8CE7A00F371D.jpeg
Views:	821
Size:	646.7 KB
ID:	69804
                  GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5ZZ high wing; 5VM vis CF ground effects pkg; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards.

Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of National Corvette Museum.

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
                    2nd high wing picture found. Lo and behold, this is one I took at the reveal.

Interesting that while they offer it is either solid black or carbon flash metallic black, it is not offered as a visible CF, especially as we know there is a vis CF splitter and extended side rockers offered in the latter.

Click image for larger version

Name:	3FFCB0DD-786B-4887-9105-8CE7A00F371D.jpeg
Views:	821
Size:	646.7 KB
ID:	69804
                    Sooooo...John....you were searching the internet high and low for a pic that you took yourself and was already on your puter?

Comment

Originally posted by CraZ8 View Post
                      I like it!
                      I think your user image gave it away. Lol

Comment

Yes, truth be told. Problem is that I have over 32,000 C7 and C8 pictures and even with my fifty albums, finding specific pictures I am looking for is often a challenge.

Comment

Love the wing Darn it John now it’s back on my live order for this coming Thursday. My deposit will cover it, so it’s like I never knew I had that extra money😳In the first place. Now what color do I get on my RED car? red or carbon flash, I am running out of time till my Allocation is ready on the 12th.

Comment

I’m sure after market will offer it up in visible carbon fiber
                            Black over Sky Cool Gray.....2LT.....Z51.....FE4.....E60.....

Comment

The only two colors offered OEM for the high wing are solid black and carbon flash metallic black . I chose every single time I could, to go with carbon flash instead of regular for black.

But of course all that is important is that when each of us looks at our car, we break out in a smile.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X