POLL: Debadge C8 Front Fascia Or Not

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MikeyTX View Post

Yup, why not ? The detail shop at Criswell has their act together. Consider how many Corvettes they move through there.
    I've always enjoyed telling dealers to take our their goofy emblems. I think the C8 looks pretty good sans badges. All stealth mode, much confusion will follow.

Comment

I want it to look like a finished product, not a test mule. It has 2 "badges" on it and that is a problem?

Comment

I like the front badge, the stingray and corvette lettering meh, but I'm not going to take them off. As I mentioned in another thread, my 74 had no flags on the gas cap when delivered new. I was aghast and had a set installed before I left the dealership. Oh and yes I'm old school, I want chrome emblems

Comment

I'm not real sure yet if I will leave them or remove them, it looks good both ways. When I put a new heritage grill on another car, I made sure I didn't put the bowtie back on because I liked the clean look of the front end...so I am leaning more towards removing.
          My Tactics Instructor use to say "it doesn't matter what you carry....but you can never have enough ammo".

Cars 1973 Camaro RS RestoMod (LSX454) if I ever finish, 1995 Mitsubishi 3000GT (was my Dad's car, lots of sentimental meaning), 2012 Hennessey HPE600 Camaro Convertible, 2017 Camaro 50th Anniversary Convertible and I am looking forward to my first Corvette C8, just in time for my 50th.

Comment

I'll keep it on. Still not liking the fish logo on the rear though. That will go.

Comment

Torch Red debadged front picture.

Click image for larger version

Name:	4CA57DE8-9A6B-4AF1-910B-061D883229C2.jpeg
Views:	154
Size:	1.88 MB
ID:	68119
              GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5ZZ high wing; 5VM vis CF ground effects pkg; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards.

Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of National Corvette Museum.

Comment

John, that's Torch Red ? Looks more like Sebring Orange Tintcoat to my eyes .................. Just say'n.
                2017 Arctic White Z06 Convertible 2LZ Trim, Carbon Flash painted mirrors, Z06 Spectra Gray-painted with machined groove aluminum wheels, Adrenaline Red w/Black Seating surfaces, A8, Carbon fiber instrument panel. Life Member, Corvette Museum.

Comment

Sorry, I am a color defective (for real). Thanks for pointing it out.
                  GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5ZZ high wing; 5VM vis CF ground effects pkg; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards.

Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of National Corvette Museum.

Comment

Long Beach Red new picture.

Click image for larger version

Name:	52A5FCA5-783B-49D2-A19E-34D601060FB8.jpeg
Views:	136
Size:	66.8 KB
ID:	68345

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
                      Sorry, I am a color defective (for real). Thanks for pointing it out.
                      Not an issue .........
                      2017 Arctic White Z06 Convertible 2LZ Trim, Carbon Flash painted mirrors, Z06 Spectra Gray-painted with machined groove aluminum wheels, Adrenaline Red w/Black Seating surfaces, A8, Carbon fiber instrument panel. Life Member, Corvette Museum.

Comment

Originally posted by Ssscooter66 View Post
                        It's going to L 👀K on my garage door ....
                        How funny .......... That's what I did with the Stingray emblems from my C7's

Comment

In addition the stingray and the CORVETTE lettering are all going away on mine.

Comment

Switched my vote to remove. Much cleaner look.

Comment

The "corvette" on the rear facia plus the stingray emblem on the rear deck are definitely coming off as soon as I get the car home. The front emblem will most likely come off, but not right away. It might last a few weeks to a month.
                              2020 C8 Spider: Torch Red GKZ, Natural HUV, 2LT, J6E, 5V7, 5ZU, NPP, 3F9, E60, ERI.

Comment

Nice tiny improvements on the C8 IMO, one of which IMO is the V emblem is not inset into the SMC — so we can not remove nice and easily with negative consequences.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X