Official C8 Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

Coupe Build/Price: https://www.chevrolet.com/performanc...and-price/trim
*GM’s C8 Site: https://www.chevrolet.com/upcoming-v...ation-corvette
C8 Order Guide 11/1: https://www.gmfleetorderguide.com/NA...D=21905&type=0
Visualize Your C8:https://visualizer.chevrolet.com/ui?...US&channel=b2c
Also please look at our stickies in each of the four major C8 sections
See more
See less

Has Anyone Ordered an Elkhart Lake Blue with the Two Tone Adrenaline Red Interior?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has Anyone Ordered an Elkhart Lake Blue with the Two Tone Adrenaline Red Interior?

I originally sped'd the black HTM: Jet Black, Napa leather seating surfaces, but I'm thinking of changing to the HUL: Adrenaline Red Seats, Leather Trim on GT2 Seats with the TU7 Seats, Two Tone.

I like the high contrast of the Adrenaline Red with the Two Tone Seats, but I'm not sure if they will clash with the Elkhart Lake Blue interior.

Any thoughts?
    Bob Sliwa
    Currently Building an All-Electric,1963 Split-Window Coupe Restomod.
    2020 C8 - 2LT, Elkhart Lake Blue, Black interior; Z51, Mag Ride, E60 lift, 5ZZ high wing, ZZ3 engine appearance,AH2 GT2 seats, Red Calipers

Does that fall under Non-Recommended Color Combination......
    I would be concerned with resale.......
    Black over Sky Cool Gray.....2LT.....Z51.....FE4.....E60.....

Comment

Originally posted by Meldoon View Post
      Does that fall under Non-Recommended Color Combination......
      I would be concerned with resale.......
      No it does not fall under Non-Recommended Color Combination. It goes right in at the configuration site.
      Bob Sliwa
      2020 C8 - 2LT, Elkhart Lake Blue, Black interior; Z51, Mag Ride, E60 lift, 5ZZ high wing, ZZ3 engine appearance,AH2 GT2 seats, Red Calipers

Comment

I couldn’t find a combination that didn’t show up in the configurator. I wonder if there is a list of combinations either way?
        I do see that it is $590 and says See Dealer for Details
        Last edited by Meldoon; 09-04-2019, 10:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherd777 View Post

No it does not fall under Non-Recommended Color Combination. It goes right in at the configuration site.

Originally posted by Meldoon View Post
          I couldn’t find a combination that didn’t show up in the configurator. I wonder if there is a list of combinations either way?
          I do see that it is $590 and says See Dealer for Details
          Yes, in the ordering guide. And it appears ELB + AR would require an override:

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot 2019-09-04 at 101647 PM.png Views:	0 Size:	190.6 KB ID:	67958
          Last edited by meyerweb; 09-04-2019, 10:27 PM.
          SunKissed, my 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible (One of about 40)

Purchased 5/2/2015,
          >35,000+ miles

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club. Check us out http://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

So cost is another consideration. I thought the 2 tone blue interior looked good with ELB......your call...
            These are good problems we have my friend! Good luck!

Comment

If my wife had been unhappy having ELB with the two tone blue interior, my next option for her consideration would have been exactly what you are considering Shepherd777. She surprised me how much she liked the HTO TB/TB interior.
              Last edited by John; 09-05-2019, 03:24 AM.
              GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5ZZ high wing; 5VM vis CF ground effects pkg; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards.

Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of National Corvette Museum.

Comment

My friend and I went to the dealer together to order our C8's. We both ordered ELB, but he ordered the Adrenaline Red interior. It required the pay extra, color over ride.

Comment

Originally posted by meyerweb View Post

Yes, in the ordering guide. And it appears ELB + AR would require an override:

Click image for larger version Name:	Screenshot 2019-09-04 at 101647 PM.png Views:	0 Size:	190.6 KB ID:	67958
                  Thanks meyerweb. I did not check out the ordering guide.
                  Bob Sliwa

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
                    If my wife had been unhappy having ELB with the two tone blue interior, my next option for her consideration would have been exactly what you are considering Shepherd777. She surprised me how much she liked the HTO TB/TB interior.
                    Thanks, John. I love your two tone blue interior, I just don't want to spend the jing for the 3LT.
                    Bob Sliwa

Comment

That's known as the Superman Combo in BMW circles. You can get it if you like, there are no taste police on street patrol.

Comment

Spec a white roof and white stripes so you can have a patriotic car.

Comment

Originally posted by electroVette View Post
                          That's known as the Superman Combo in BMW circles. You can get it if you like, there are no taste police on street patrol.
                          Remember Tadge said that you get into a Corvette and you are a superhero.

Comment

Originally posted by capevettes View Post
                            My friend and I went to the dealer together to order our C8's. We both ordered ELB, but he ordered the Adrenaline Red interior. It required the pay extra, color over ride.
                            Is your friend from the cape ?

Comment

Originally posted by ELBc8adr View Post

Is your friend from the cape ?
                              Yes, he lives down in Eastham.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X