Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

CorvetteToday Podcast Delves Into C4 With Aficionado Brad Hansen

CORVETTE TODAY delves into the C4 Corvette with affectionato, Brad Hansen. https://podcasts.adorilabs.com/corve...I0r3Da0OXhSCLC Brad is a LA videographer, but uses his C4 as a Daily Driver. Consequently, he has become a true go-to guy for all C4 do-it-yourselfers! Brad has a great YouTube channel and social media presence. You'll find out all about that and more on this episode of CORVETTE TODAY!

Listen Here: https://adori.page.link/corvette-today
Website & Merchandise: www.CorvetteTodayPodcast.com
Get CORVETTE TODAY emails: https://CorvetteToday.ck.page
Join the CORVETTE TODAY Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2718423201763136
Watch CORVETTE TODAY on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXCRn-2X0SjjEXUt_...
See more
See less

Almost finished updating my 3D model.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Almost finished updating my 3D model.

Just the headlights and taillights left to redo.

Click image for larger version  Name:	0001.jpg Views:	0 Size:	964.6 KB ID:	65394

Nice job as usual Chaz ... you really had the "look" down in your pre-reveal renders

Comment

Very talented. I much enjoyed the driveway walk a round.

Comment

That is the car. Ver close to the same as what we saw pre-reveal. Thanks Chazcron.
        GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Very nice!

Now, where’s your latest Z06 render?

Thanks in advance!
          Black over Sky Cool Gray.....2LT.....Z51.....FE4.....E60.....

Comment

Originally posted by Chazcron View Post

Click image for larger version Name:	0001.jpg Views:	0 Size:	964.6 KB ID:	65394
            Awesome! Will this be a public domain file? I'd love to use it to come up with some alternative paint jobs! (I did a Gulf Racing Livery photo hack a few weeks ago...)

Comment

Rear spoilers black but the mirrors are body color...

looks good in torch red too.

great work and as always thank you for all your amazing work ...

Comment

Originally posted by Exponent View Post

Awesome! Will this be a public domain file? I'd love to use it to come up with some alternative paint jobs! (I did a Gulf Racing Livery photo hack a few weeks ago...)
                I’ll convert it to an FBX and put it for sale on Turbosquid eventually.

Comment

I’ll convert it to an FBX and put it for sale on Turbosquid eventually.
                  Great, and you deserve to be compensated for your work. Please give me a heads-up when it becomes available!

Comment

Click image for larger version Name:	0001.jpg Views:	0 Size:	964.6 KB ID:	65394
                    New guy here who has followed your renders for quite a while. You did an amazing job and I chuckle now at the thought that your renders weren't going to be quite accurate because of fake body panels under the camo. A lot of people swore (myself included) that those "wings" on the doors would not be in the final version, but I feel you knew they were going to end up in the final car just as they looked in the camo version.

Comment

I remember your work on uncovering the 15 Mustang an 16 Camaro, which was already awesome. But with your C8 renderings you really stepped up your game again. I really hope you are not doing 3d modeling just for fun but as a career.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                        I remember your work on uncovering the 15 Mustang an 16 Camaro, which was already awesome. But with your C8 renderings you really stepped up your game again. I really hope you are not doing 3d modeling just for fun but as a career.
                        Well, the extra six months to fine-tune it really helped me improve my Blender skills while improving my model. I’m still astonished at the level of quality you can get with this free program.

Nope, just a hobby. But I do love my career as a digital illustrator/retoucher.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X