Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Black, Z51, 2LT, GT2 Blk/Red Two-Tone Seats, Adrenaline Red Interior, CF Wheels, Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black, Z51, 2LT, GT2 Blk/Red Two-Tone Seats, Adrenaline Red Interior, CF Wheels, Pics

Black, Z51, 2LT, GT2 Seats, Adrenaline Red Interior with Black and Red Two-Tone Seats, Carbon Flash Wheels. From the VIP parking lot on Friday at Corvettes at Carlisle. Cloud cover at the time. Interior photos taken through glass.

​​​​​​​

I really like that interior combination, but with a Torch Red exterior, which is what I'm leaning towards, it may be too much red.

Did you get the driver to lower the window for these?
    Delivered 5/29!: Scarlet Fever 2021 2LT HTC, Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat, two-tone Natural w/ suede inserts, Mag Ride, Performance Exhaust

Current C7: SunKissed, 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black overDaytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club: https://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

Originally posted by meyerweb View Post
      I really like that interior combination, but with a Torch Red exterior, which is what I'm leaning towards, it may be too much red.

Did you get the driver to lower the window for these?
      No, no one was around when I was taking the photos so I had to shoot through the glass.

Comment

Great job avoiding reflections.
        Delivered 5/29!: Scarlet Fever 2021 2LT HTC, Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat, two-tone Natural w/ suede inserts, Mag Ride, Performance Exhaust

Current C7: SunKissed, 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black overDaytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club: https://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/

Comment

Originally posted by meyerweb View Post
          Great job avoiding reflections.
          Thank you...right up against the glass

Comment

Great thread for those considering all or some of these color options. Thank you Jeremy!
            GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Did you notice the crappy plastic horn cover??? Why?

Comment

i have sat in at least six different C8’s and the steering wheel is very nice. That is not just my opinion by that of many who were getting into and out of the C8’s at the NCM 25th.

The horn cover is leather. It surrounding plastic horn pad surround is to insure that if the air bag were to need to go off, it would be directly properly to best protect us — though not disagreeing that other brands do it differently.

Click image for larger version

Name:	B26168BD-D5DE-4007-955A-4295867E9DE7.jpeg
Views:	462
Size:	796.9 KB
ID:	67754
                GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

I like this interior. It is a very nice combination.

Comment

Originally posted by GaryCoral View Post
                    Did you notice the crappy plastic horn cover??? Why?
                    Yes - Can anybody elaborate on this...

Comment

Originally posted by GaryCoral View Post

Yes - Can anybody elaborate on this...
                      Two posts above yours....

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X