Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

CORVETTE TODAY #109 - Corvette News & Headlines, Mid-May 2022

Join your CORVETTE TODAY host, Steve Garrett and Keith Cornett from CorvetteBlogger.com and they discuss what’s happening with America’s Sports Car. https://youtu.be/LY-bD8tscBs; https://podcasts.adorilabs.com/corve...HXCQFbRpXxWPtK
1. Hard Top Convertibles now account for 48% of Corvette orders
2. Here are the most popular Corvette colors of 2022
3. 70th anniversary models delayed because of wheel constraints
4. Export versions of the C8 Z06 with corner mounted exhaust will be exported
5. The 2023 Stingray/Z06 Owner’s Manual available for download
6. The 2023 C8 Z06 is the official Pace Car for the Indianapolis 500
7. Corvette Racing’s drivers take a C8 Stingray on the track at Spring Mountain
8. Corvette Hall Of Fame inductees announced
9. Corvette is the AutoCar 2022 Dream Car of the Year

CORVETTE TODAY is the best way to stay current on what’s happening with Corvette! Don’t miss this episode…..

LISTEN TO THE PODCAST, WATCH THE YOUTUBE VIDEO, SIGN UP FOR EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS AND JOIN THE FACEBOOK GROUP AT:

www.CorvetteTodayPodcast.com
2 of 2 < >

2023 Corvette Info Including SR Pricing, SR 2023 Visualizer, 70th Anniversary SR/Z06 Press Release; The C8 Z06 Press Release, Order Guide & Its Visualizer Link

See more
See less

Guess We Picked Another Winning Color!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess We Picked Another Winning Color!!

So my wife and I are sitting with Vanessa last week at MacMulkin finalizing the details of our new C8. When she gets to color, and we reply "yellow", she replies "Nice"..
    "I guess white and red are the most popular choices" I asked. "White is the most popular" she replied. "How many yellow so far do you have?"I asked.. "Three" she answered.
    "Three" I returned. "How many orders do you have so far. "Over three hundred" she smiled back.
    So it looks like we have not only a rare Sterling Blue Grand Sport, but will have an extremely rare Accelerate Yellow!!

Normally I don't care for a yellow car, especially when it has an amount of black accent on it to make it appear as a mate for a bumblebee, but there was something about this new yellow that made it appear to me to be elegant, and belonging on a Supercar.

I'm thinking that having picked a yellow 3LT with black interior and yellow stitching, yellow belts and calipers, it will be rare enough that we might see it in March, just in time for the snow to melt up here in the North East.
    Timing is Everything!!
    Last edited by USCANAM; 08-24-2019, 09:31 AM.
    Cape Cod Taxachusetts

3LT GDO/AYM Coupe. Z51, Mag Shocks, Yellow Calipers. Black Interior, Black Suede Seats, Yellow Stitching. Yellow Seat Belts.
    Illuminated Sills. Front and Rear Splash Guards. Chrome Wheel Locks,
    Home 08/10/20

Down to #431 from 450 on MacMulkin C8 Z06 Wait List

Congratulations USCANAM on your upcoming exciting C8. We love forward to your driving it too! I like that yours will more on the unique side. GOOD FOR YOU!
    Z07 coming late this summer: Hypersonic Gray HTC, two tone blue interior, CCB’s, with every piece of visible carbon fiber available including the wheels. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 24 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
      Congratulations USCANAM on your upcoming exciting C8. We love forward to your driving it too! I like that yours will more on the unique side. GOOD FOR YOU!
      Thanks John
      Was sure that you would continue on with the yellow too!
      Cape Cod Taxachusetts

3LT GDO/AYM Coupe. Z51, Mag Shocks, Yellow Calipers. Black Interior, Black Suede Seats, Yellow Stitching. Yellow Seat Belts.
      Home 08/10/20

Comment

I also am ordering the Yellow,,almos a lime. My first car was a 71 AAR Cuda lime green with strobe stripes on each side.Loved that car.

Comment

I think that color is very exotic and awesome. Makes me think Lambo or McLaren. I like it better than previous Vette yellows by a lot.
          2020 Convertible, Torch Red, 2LT, NPP, Natural, GT1, E60, Q8Q, perpetual status 3000

Comment

Originally posted by 68roadster View Post
            I think that color is very exotic and awesome. Makes me think Lambo or McLaren. I like it better than previous Vette yellows by a lot.
            My feelings exactly!!
            Cape Cod Taxachusetts

Home 08/10/20

Comment

We are also ordering the accelerate yellow z51, mag , nose lift. Still deciding on interior color? Wife want to go red/black 2lt. Red calipers I’m leaning toward black 2tl or even tan/black. Any advise?

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnybub View Post
                We are also ordering the accelerate yellow z51, mag , nose lift. Still deciding on interior color? Wife want to go red/black 2lt. Red calipers I’m leaning toward black 2tl or even tan/black. Any advise?
                Click image for larger version

Name:	Corvette Stingray 2020 (13).jpg
Views:	371
Size:	166.8 KB
ID:	63924
                Rocket City Florida- 2001 ZO6 - 2013 427 Vert - 2020 Stingray

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnybub View Post
                  Best advise is to order what your wife wants!!!

Last edited by USCANAM; 08-25-2019, 05:40 PM.
                  Cape Cod Taxachusetts

Home 08/10/20

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Trude View Post
                    I also am ordering the Yellow,,almos a lime. My first car was a 71 AAR Cuda lime green with strobe stripes on each side.Loved that car.
                    I had a 70 yellow AAR. I thought 70 was the only year they offered the AAR package.

Comment

I wish you luck and enjoyment my friend, but that's not yellow... i don't care what the name is. In fact, i think "chartreuse" best explains the color, which is a 50-50 split of green yellow. In case anyone is interesed...

https://www.canva.com/colors/color-meanings/chartreuse/
                      Last edited by Racer X; 08-26-2019, 01:59 PM.

Comment

Is it just me, or does this car look good in any color?
                        Vin # 2539
                        Torch Red LT2 Z51

Comment

Originally posted by LightningBolt View Post
                          Is it just me, or does this car look good in any color?
                          Ya, what a dilemma 🙈
                          2023 Z06 #5 locality and smiling
                          2020 Stingray Triple Blue Coupe
                          “Cindyblue”
                          6000: status : R8C on August 5,2020 @10:00 🥳🍾
                          2020 C8 Stingray; 3LT ; GS7 Elkhart Lake Blue ; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51;FE4 Mag Ride; C2Q dual roof ; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; RCC; J6E yellow Calipers; VQK Splash Guards; EYK Chrome Exterior Badge package; R8C
                          2014 Stingray Laguna Blue : SOLD

Comment

A theory abounds that the reason that no one has yet seen an AYM in the flesh is that it will be the new base color for the C8.R's livery. The C8.R should be revealed sometime in October, hence the reason for the AYM November allocations. I wanted yellow again (I was constrained out of my 2015 C7 VYT) for my C8 but wavered when I first saw the color samples. But like many of you, I think the color is striking and will be one of the least chosen colors just because no one has yet to see a "live" one!
                            GD0 Accelerate Yellow Metallic; 3LT; HUE Natural Napa Leather; AE4 Competition Sport Seats; FA5 CF Interior Trim; Z51; FE4 Mag Ride Suspension; E60 Front Lift; Q8Q CF Open Spoke Wheels; J6F BR Brembo Calipers; RCC ER Intake Cover; DTH CF Racing Stripes; ZZ3 Engine App Package; VQK Splash Guards; ERI Battery Protection; R8C Museum Delivery

Proud LTM NCM.

Comment

I have a friend ordering the same package Yellow 3LT same wheels and interior
                              C8 ZR1/ZORA

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X