Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

PRIVATE MESSAGE HINT/HELP

Some are having trouble seeing a PM another member has sent them, saying it is just the title and then a big white blank page. Just click on the title and the message will open up for you. Thanks.
See more
See less

Possible C8 Z06 heading to CO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible C8 Z06 heading to CO

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_10956.jpg
Views:	674
Size:	176.4 KB
ID:	63213Click image for larger version

Name:	image_10957.jpg
Views:	509
Size:	152.9 KB
ID:	63214Click image for larger version

Name:	image_10958.jpg
Views:	503
Size:	148.4 KB
ID:	63215 Originally posted on Nebraska Car Spotters. They were in Omaha on I80 heading west. Typically mules are seen in this area heading to Colorado from the Michigan test grounds. They jump on I76 in western Nebraska to go to areas such as Denver and Frisco Colorado. Curious why if they are stingrays that they are still wrapped. But the side intakes and fenders look larger. So it might be the Z. Anyone in Colorado want to check them out?
    Last edited by ABorC; 08-23-2019, 07:53 PM.

I think those are probably early camo test cars headed to the crusher. Note the black velcro used to attach the heavy black camo used on the early test cars.
    Delivered 5/29!: Scarlet Fever 2021 2LT HTC, Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat, two-tone Natural w/ suede inserts, Mag Ride, Performance Exhaust

Gone but not forgotten: SunKissed, 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club: https://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

Thanks ethanol producer. I too am curious as to why.
      GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Originally posted by meyerweb View Post
        I think those are probably early camo test cars headed to the crusher. Note the black velcro used to attach the heavy black camo used on the early test cars.
        I saw that too. Kind of made me wonder about the duct take.
        2022 1LT Coupe Hypersonic Gray Metallic Carbon Flash wheels Yellow calipers Yellow Seat Belts Corvette Museum Life Member . Red White and BBQ ........ TX, It's A Whole 'Nother Country !

Comment

OR, could it be that since it is reasonable to think that GM is waiting to show Accelerate Yellow until they reveal the C8.R, these camo'd cars are AY and they have used extra tape to make sure the camo stays in place???

Comment

At this point in time, only a select few know. The ramp loader, the driver and, the peeps at BG. Just to mention the few I can think of.
            2022 1LT Coupe Hypersonic Gray Metallic Carbon Flash wheels Yellow calipers Yellow Seat Belts Corvette Museum Life Member . Red White and BBQ ........ TX, It's A Whole 'Nother Country !

Comment

Originally posted by jagamajajaran View Post
              OR, could it be that since it is reasonable to think that GM is waiting to show Accelerate Yellow until they reveal the C8.R, these camo'd cars are AY and they have used extra tape to make sure the camo stays in place???
              Best guess yet! I figured they would reveal the convertible at SEMA and the C8Z reveal color would be yellow. Reveal it along with the C8R like they did with the C7. In the week leading up to the Rolex 24hr.
              Last edited by ethanol_producer; 08-25-2019, 04:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ethanol_producer View Post
                Best guess yet! I figured they would reveal the convertible at SEMA and the C8Z reveal color would be yellow.
                Ugh, November would be a really long long time to wait to finally see what AYM really looks like. I hope it comes along sooner, i.e. before I have to finalize my order with the dealer!

Comment

Originally posted by ethanol_producer View Post

Best guess yet! I figured they would reveal the convertible at SEMA and the C8Z reveal color would be yellow. Reveal it along with the C8R like they did with the C7. In the week leading up to the Rolex 24hr.
                  One of the GM reps at Carlisle said we'd see the convertible in "about 3 months." Whether he's really in the know about that, I have no idea.
                  Delivered 5/29!: Scarlet Fever 2021 2LT HTC, Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat, two-tone Natural w/ suede inserts, Mag Ride, Performance Exhaust

Gone but not forgotten: SunKissed, 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club: https://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X