Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

PRIVATE MESSAGE HINT/HELP

Some are having trouble seeing a PM another member has sent them, saying it is just the title and then a big white blank page. Just click on the title and the message will open up for you. Thanks.
See more
See less

The Real C8 Show Isn't at Carlisle Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Real C8 Show Isn't at Carlisle Today

We have about 7 C8's right here .. They're all coming in tonight to rest so they'll be at Carlisle tomorrow....unfortunately for me, today was the only day I was able to make it....Luckily I got the inside scoop on where they would be .... Long Beach just pulled in ...STILL waiting on a Rapid Blue

Click image for larger version

Name:	20190822_162942_HDR.jpg
Views:	447
Size:	5.62 MB
ID:	62744Click image for larger version

Name:	20190822_163130_HDR.jpg
Views:	493
Size:	5.91 MB
ID:	62745Click image for larger version

Name:	20190822_162301_HDR.jpg
Views:	515
Size:	6.88 MB
ID:	62746Click image for larger version

Name:	20190822_144739_HDR.jpg
Views:	453
Size:	5.49 MB
ID:	62743Click image for larger version

Name:	20190822_162712_HDR.jpg
Views:	495
Size:	4.86 MB
ID:	62741Click image for larger version

Name:	20190822_144844_HDR.jpg
Views:	492
Size:	1,002.9 KB
ID:	62737Click image for larger version

Name:	20190822_162242.jpg
Views:	459
Size:	4.71 MB
ID:	62740Click image for larger version

Name:	20190822_162720_HDR.jpg
Views:	426
Size:	4.38 MB
ID:	62738Click image for larger version

Name:	20190822_144604_HDR.jpg
Views:	432
Size:	4.46 MB
ID:	62739
    Attached Files

Where?

More words to make the forum happy.
    Delivered 5/29!: Scarlet Fever 2021 2LT HTC, Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat, two-tone Natural w/ suede inserts, Mag Ride, Performance Exhaust

Gone but not forgotten: SunKissed, 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club: https://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

Oh my! That LBR C8 is beautiful and appears to be configured exactly the way I first visualized my future C8. I have been on the fence about the EFY Body Color Exterior Trim Accents, but they look great in these pictures. From the day of the reveal, I have had mixed emotions about the "black" intake on the side. The black color seems to work better for some body colors and not for others in my opinion. This post may have made up my mind about making the drive to Carlise on Saturday. Can't beat seeing it in person to decide.
      Delivered 9/5/2020: 2LT C8 Coupe, Long Beach Red, Z51, FE4 Suspension, E60 Lift, Spectra Gray Tridents, GT1 Seats, Jet Black Interior

Comment

Originally posted by meyerweb View Post
        Where?

More words to make the forum happy.
        Country Inn & Suites on Commerce Ave

Comment

Jljordann922, Thanks for the pics, I like them all
          Rocket City Florida- 2001 ZO6 - 2013 427 Vert - 2020 Stingray

Comment

Thank you Jljordann922. Really nice pictures. If you have time later, would you please move your single color pictures into each of our official color threads.
            GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Awesome pjotos although being at carlisle today i would say the 6 c8s here are awesome.

one more beautiful then the next.

two torch reds. Both c8 z51 s one with a 3 lt suede interior. One in black, one in matural

we had ceramic grey with the adrenaline red interior non z51 with polisjed trident wjeels...wow!

the zeus bronze with natural 3Lt with bronze wheel..

truly the most sophisticated and elegant vehicle to choose.Double wow! (Non z51) just the most classic in beauty...anyone who chooses this color combo will jave a clear show stopper...everyone was in awe. The compound curves utilizing the smc body panels to create a shape that transcended every other color chosen.

two silver...one with the two tone blue interior standard c8 while the other was a z51 with a black rear spoiler. The color in real life has much more metallic in it tjan Ive seen in photos...very germanic in its aura. A real winner.

the black standard c8 was so sleek...truly the bat mobile. (I wont do black again but it was really sleek.

the crowds included a lot of people from all over the ISA and from Canada...

people who never were into corvettes were at carlisle today to choose options and colors today.

i soent 7 hours today. I took a lot of photos ...we went to a beautiful dinner with the corvette mechanic team at the brick...

everywjere you turn in carlisle are thousands of neautiful corvettes of every generation. A very surreal experience.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
              Working...
              X