MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

GM Official C8 Sites For Your Convenience And Inquiries

*Build & Price Your C8 with Spreadsheet:https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...-msrp-incl-dfc
*GM’s C8 Site: https://www.chevrolet.com/upcoming-v...ation-corvette
C8 Order Guide:https://www.gmfleetorderguide.com/NA...=21905&type=0#
Visualize Your C8:https://visualizer.chevrolet.com/ui?...US&channel=b2c

Also please look at our stickies in each of the four major C8 sections. Thank you.
See more
See less

Collection of Headlight and Taillight Pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Collection of Headlight and Taillight Pictures

Here’s a couple to start. Any ones you wish to add?

Click image for larger version  Name:	246A1A8E-5971-433F-875D-22B344A8ED54.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	55.7 KB ID:	59329Click image for larger version  Name:	60E59B62-01E2-413F-B170-5C4077F8254B.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	86.1 KB ID:	59330
    Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of NCM.

John...I really like SO....🤔

Comment

Here is a close up I took so you can see the detail.

Click image for larger version

Name:	9D13413D-613B-42FB-B2C5-ADA2419AEA24.jpeg
Views:	232
Size:	3.01 MB
ID:	59336Click image for larger version

Name:	0B5B9123-8772-4A7E-8190-E0E375931464.jpeg
Views:	240
Size:	2.34 MB
ID:	59335 ​​​​​​

Comment

Looks good...i can say the one aspect I never cared for in my present c6 was the inside of the headlights...

the c7 was sharp and the c8 looks even better...
        Torch Red exterior/ black interior z51 FE4 1LT VK3 GKZ HTA

Comment

Btw any else amazed at how close chazcron and fvs were to the actual design.

those guys were simply amazing and that said..the end result we have seen as of july 18th was still very fresh ...

even more impressive in three dimensions

Comment

Originally posted by JB View Post
            Looks good...i can say the one aspect I never cared for in my present c6 was the inside of the headlights....
            Agreed. The headlights were by far the worst design element on the C6. When mine needed replaced I went with the C7-style aftermarkets (as much as I hate aftermarket stuff), and it truly transformed the car. I think I like the C8 lights (sight unseen, so far) ...

Comment

Thank you ZoraC2. Nice closeups. The C8’s headlight main feature looks like an octopus’ eye.

Comment

I like the tail lights more and more. I did not think I would like to whole rear fascia , but i do. The headlights are awesome. On the C7 it is one of the things commented most on and how good they look.

Comment

Off topic, but what I tend to notice in these close-ups, is the same thing I saw in person. The paint quality is quite a bit better than my 15 C7.

Comment

I wonder if the rear facia will be collecting dust like previous generations...

seems like lots of indentations on the new c8s rear facia...

will be cirsing out the designers fir all that extra work or will the aerodynamics and venting minimize the need to clean the cars butt more often than previous generations...

Comment

I have no doubt that the C8 is going to see alot of Pace Car duty on tracks next year. Looks like they left some room in side the front headlight housing for warning lights to be installed fairly easy. The rear of the C8 is going to be more of a challenge. My guess is they will hang them below the spoiler where there is plenty of room.

Comment

Originally posted by George View Post
                        Off topic, but what I tend to notice in these close-ups, is the same thing I saw in person. The paint quality is quite a bit better than my 15 C7.
                        As Mike Furman has noted, and he has seen over 350 painted in the new paint shop, it is much better.

Comment

Originally posted by ZORA 69 View Post
                          I like the tail lights more and more. I did not think I would like to whole rear fascia , but i do. The headlights are awesome. On the C7 it is one of the things commented most on and how good they look.
                          Me too. The more I see both, the more I like them both.

Comment

Two more taillight pictures found by meyerweb. Thank you.

Click image for larger version

Name:	9E5CED6C-C153-4E3B-9F0E-B61C52093B5F.jpeg
Views:	193
Size:	94.5 KB
ID:	59490Click image for larger version

Name:	F78CBBAC-F75B-452C-99B8-18E0CD7A915F.jpeg
Views:	189
Size:	72.5 KB
ID:	59491

Comment

You can really see the metal flake here. Click image for larger version

Name:	63437145-5893-436F-A675-F9428749B639.jpeg
Views:	182
Size:	2.94 MB
ID:	59511
                              Attached Files

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X