Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

PRIVATE MESSAGE HINT/HELP

Some are having trouble seeing a PM another member has sent them, saying it is just the title and then a big white blank page. Just click on the title and the message will open up for you. Thanks.
See more
See less

[VIDEO] Rapid Blue 2020 Corvette Stingray with Carbon Fiber Mirrors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [VIDEO] Rapid Blue 2020 Corvette Stingray with Carbon Fiber Mirrors

Click image for larger version

Name:	080319_32b.jpg
Views:	8597
Size:	34.5 KB
ID:	56547

I may be wrong, but I think this is at least one of the first if not the first sightings of a 2020 Corvette Stingray with the carbon fiber mirrors.

These are an "Accessories" option so they are dealer-installed.

I pulled this screenshot from a walkaround video that was done by a guy who happened to wander into the employee parking lot of the Corvette Assembly Plant. You can watch his excellent walkaround video here:

Senior Editor and Founder of CorvetteBlogger.com. I drive my dad's 1966 Corvette Sting Ray Convertible and the National Corvette Museum is my personal Graceland.

Great find and post CorvetteBlogger. First C8 exterior visible CF I have ever seen. These door mirror caps are a LPO dealer purchased accessory,
    Last edited by John; 08-06-2019, 12:04 AM.
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Here is the RPO Code: 5JR: LPO, Visible Carbon-Fiber Mirrors
      GAN Blade Silver Metallic; DXO Midnight Gray Full Length Dual Racing Stripe; Z51; FE4 Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM vis CF ground effects pkg; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; AH2 GT2 Napa leather seats; TU7 Seats Two-Tone Jet Black/Adrenaline Red; R6X Custom Interior Trim and Seat Combination; 38S Adrenaline Red custom leather stitch; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6F Bright Red Calipers; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; 5JR vis CF mirror caps; ERI Battery Protection pkg.

Comment

Good view of the exposed CF roof. And again, no badges ... I am sort of hoping the badges are just taped on (no alignment holes) since I am not sure I am a fan of the stingray on the deck lid. And I like the wheels ...! Thanks CorvetteBlogger.

Comment

It looks very fresh off the line. Nice pics of the wheels in the sun.
          2020 C8 Corvette.D.O.B 2/03/2020
          Shadow Grey Metallic on Black
          2LT, Z51 + MRC. GT1 seats.
          Spectra Grey Tridents.
          Carbon flash mirrors and spoiler.

Comment

Thanks Keith! Great video! That video really does it for me, I don’t like rapid blue at all. Just my opinion I’m glad there are people that really love this color, I personally don’t think baby blue shows off the lines and highlights of the car. IMO, The GM configurator shows rapid blue as a much, much darker color.
            Vette's owned: 99 Sebring Silver Convert - 10yrs, 2008 Crystal Red Convert,w/cam, longtubes and Vortech supercharger. C8 VIN 00336 built on 2/10/20 - Delivered 3/18/20 C8 Spec: Torch Red 2LT, Z51, FE4, E60, CF7, FA5, AH2, HUL, J6E, TU7, 3F9, Q8P, 5ZU, R8C

Comment

**** it, I didn't know the CF Mirrors were dealer installed. Even more anxiety for me (I have dealer trust issues)

Comment

At least once a week there's a video or photo that reveals some detail I hadn't noticed before.
                Delivered 5/29!: Scarlet Fever 2021 2LT HTC, Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat, two-tone Natural w/ suede inserts, Mag Ride, Performance Exhaust

Gone but not forgotten: SunKissed, 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club: https://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                Working...
                X