*Comedy - C8 Brain Damage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Comedy - C8 Brain Damage

The people over on Corvette Forum couldn't take a joke and deleted my video.

I hope some of you here can appreciate the jokes.

I don't want to speak badly about people, but....

I basically gave up on Corvette Forum a couple of years ago because of the tone and the people. But over the last few days I went over and checked out the C8 forum, out of curiosity. Boy, what a mess. Stupid questions, stupid answers, arrogant comments. Not a place I'd want to spend any time.
    Delivered 5/29!: Scarlet Fever 2021 2LT HTC, Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat, two-tone Natural w/ suede inserts, Mag Ride, Performance Exhaust

Gone but not forgotten: SunKissed, 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club: https://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

Originally posted by meyerweb View Post
      I don't want to speak badly about people, but....

I basically gave up on Corvette Forum a couple of years ago because of the tone and the people. But over the last few days I went over and checked out the C8 forum, out of curiosity. Boy, what a mess. Stupid questions, stupid answers, arrogant comments. Not a place I'd want to spend any time.
      Totally agree...who needs that kind of stuff!
      '64 Silver Grey Coupe (custom paint)- still our favorite
      '13 White/Blue Diamond 427 60th roadster - favorite late model
      Several others including two C7's

'20... Zeus Bronze Coupe, 2LT, GT2 seats, Natural two tone, Body color accents, Pewter wheels- 10/1/20😀 GAME CHANGER

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
      Working...
      X