Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

GM Official C8 Sites For Your Convenience And Inquiries

*Build/Price:https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...hanks-to-mkenm
*GM’s C8 Site: https://www.chevrolet.com/upcoming-v...ation-corvette
C8 Order Guide (9/6): https://www.gmfleetorderguide.com/NA...page=&butID=1#
Visualize Your C8:https://visualizer.chevrolet.com/ui?...US&channel=b2c
Also please look at our stickies in each of the four major C8 sections. Thank you.
See more
See less

POLL: What Color C8 Have You Chosen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was dead set on white but after running across two CMG C7 GS’s this weekend in Austin, I called my dealer and changed. Just love the unique look. Paired with Adrenaline Red 2LT/GT2 seats.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Jorgenson View Post
      I’m shocked! Granted it’s a small sample,but to se Zues Bronze in second place is a amazing. GM made the right move getting that color out on the road early,because it’s a color you need to see to really appreciate. This was very evident last weekend at Road America with the overall WOW acceptance. I know it firmed up our choice.
      I'm betting the "small sample" issue will play out in the final numbers produced. What would be shocking to me is if the percentages in this sample hold up. Remember, forums, shows, and dealer previews are just for a small percentage of the final buyers.

However, I was also wowed by the Zeus at Road America, and have placed my order for one...so, we shall see. Red and White have been tops for years, could the tide be turning somewhat to the more elegant colors in the C8???

Comment

I, too, am surprised by the popularity of Zeus Bronze - my color choice. I was hoping it were less ubiquitous. If I were to change colors (and I'm not), I'd consider LBR or Blade Silver, which few chose. I believe a Silver, non-Z51, with body-color accents, would look terrific.

Comment

Originally posted by Vetter1 View Post
          Have changed colors several times, and since ordering a vert, still have time to decide. Originally wanted Torch Red with red and black interior. Seems like that is going to be common so switched to Zeus Bronze with Natural Dipped interior. Zeus Bronze with Natural Dipped, final answer.
          I have torch red with black for my targa...i have talked about going back to torch red for quite a few years. I just love the color...its fun..its passionate...its traditional corvette...

that said my second favorite choice was white with black interior...very nice especially from the spy photo of the c8 vert.

but all told..if your doing zeus bronze with the 3 lt natural dipped interior....wow weeee!

That was a literally a show stopper at carlisle ...i think buying the vehicle with the free standard wheel makes the most sense since you could easily have the stock free rims powder coated or painted for around 500 dollars after you take delivery....

i prefered the non z51:version and felt the black wheels wasnt exactly the vision I would have moved for on the elegant c8 standard with 3LT natural dipped interior ...

it was under a tent with no extra lighting ....it was glorious ....

i really liked how the natural dipped dash pad ran right up to the edge of the zeus bronze hood...the color comtrast between the two was phenomenal.

im not even a previous fan of natural interiors more so because I have a messy in tje car handicapped adult kid so I have to really stay with black...

oh but those who have more mature passengers...that natural dipped 3LT zeus bronze exterior...

was screaming....this was a millionaires car...

it exuded a truly rich flavor...

please excuse my enthusiasm...fir this package...l
          Torch Red exterior/ black interior z51 FE4 1LT (only two options)

Comment

Originally posted by Richrat View Post
            I can’t wait to order mine when Kerbeck calls... Torch Red all the way!

!
            As per your other post. They called today. 👍

Comment

..if your doing Zeus bronze with the 3LT natural dipped interior....wow weeee!
              That was a literally a show stopper at Carlisle … i think buying the vehicle with the free standard wheel makes the most sense since you could easily have the stock free rims powder coated or painted for around 500 dollars after you take delivery....
              That's just how my order reads, but with two-tone interior in full leather. And powder coating is in my future.

Oh, man - I cannot wait!
              Last edited by Ralston; 09-12-2019, 03:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dumbell2 View Post

As per your other post. They called today. 👍
                Thanks Dumbell2, yes they did and I just got back from the bank and sent them a wire transfer for the remainder of my deposit. Once I get the actual order showing the 1100 status the real waiting game begins!

I am floating on air right now! I'm like a spider monkey jacked up on Mountain Dew!
                Vette's owned: 99 Sebring Silver Convert - 10yrs, Just SOLD my 2008 Crystal Red Convert,w/cam, longtubes and Vortech supercharger for new C8 - On order from Kerbeck
                C8 Spec: Torch Red, 2LT, Z51,FE4,E60,CF7,FA5,AH2,HUL,TUL,Q8P,SC7,ERI,R8C

Comment

I would have loved to see the Zeus w/dipped & Pewter wheels at BG, but the one in the parking lot did not have the dipped and had black wheels-totally ruined the car for me, that and waiting till last order cycle. The TR w/dipped natural at BG was stunning and got the wifes approval and although I never considered the Spectra Gray trident wheels they also looked great and were added to the order, NPP, non Z51.

Comment

Originally posted by George View Post

I'm betting the "small sample" issue will play out in the final numbers produced. What would be shocking to me is if the percentages in this sample hold up. Remember, forums, shows, and dealer previews are just for a small percentage of the final buyers.

However, I was also wowed by the Zeus at Road America, and have placed my order for one...so, we shall see. Red and White have been tops for years, could the tide be turning somewhat to the more elegant colors in the C8???
                    George, so right that the groups you mentioned are fractional part of the Corvette purchasing poll. Only 50% of Corvette owners even know of Corvette forums’ existence, less than half ever join one.

To your second valid point, again color choices can often surprise. Even GM was floored when the take rate for ZR1 in Sebring Orange was over 40%.

Going to be interesting how this works out when roughly a year from now, we see not just first year color choices, but what other options were winners and which ones were mostly passed over.
                    GS7 Elkhart Lake Blue, HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5ZZ high wing; 5VM vis CF ground effects pkg; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards.

Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of National Corvette Museum.

Comment

I chose CMGM after probably doing 200 different builds online. Originally I had chosen yellow, but got talked out of it. Interior is black with sky gray accents. While it's a little subdued, it realy does look great.

Comment

MrBluster, you are not the only one to really like CMGM. I heard quite a few going ga-ga at the NCM 25th, staring at it. Looked good to me too! I personally love it with carbon flash black metallic accents.

I also like your interior!
                        GS7 Elkhart Lake Blue, HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5ZZ high wing; 5VM vis CF ground effects pkg; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards.

Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of National Corvette Museum.

Comment

Rapid Blue for me with black interior, blue seat belts, carbon mirrors and rocker panels, bright trident wheels. Undecided yet on carbon/grey hash marks.

Comment

The actual truth is that there is not one of the 12 colors that I would be unhappy with. In my area black would be hard to keep clean, but black, after detailing, would be spectacular. If I had some tie to a school with orange that would be a great color. As one of the 20% of red/green colorblind males the yellow is easiest to see. A couple of years ago there was a black rose(?) color that was really nice. Both blues are great as are all the others. The way folks have put the interiors together for each of the cars intrigues me. They are so clever and unique. There is a chance that each car will be one of a kind with all the options and colors.

Comment

So happy that we will be among the few exclusive Mustard ....oops sorry, AYM C8s out there!
                              3LT AYM. Yellow Calipers. Black Interior, Yellow Stitching. Yellow Seat Belts. #242 on MacMulkin's list.

Comment

I’m surprised it’s only 6 black C8’s on the poll

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X