Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

Corvette Today: Carbon Revolution, from Australia, Discuss Their Carbon Fiber Wheels

Your CORVETTE TODAY host, Steve Garrett sits down with Tim deSouze from Australia and Brad Lethorn from their North American office. https://youtu.be/F0LBAqkYjY4; https://podcasts.adorilabs.com/corve...rxNOYlIxPjYr24. Tim and Brad talk about the origins of the company, what other car brands they make Carbon Fiber wheels for and the future of Carbon Fiber!It's a fascinating and informative show! Don't miss this episode of CORVETTE TODAY.

Don't miss a single episode of CORVETTE TODAY on podcast and YouTube. Each week's episode launches on Monday at 12 midnight Eastern Time.Listen to the show, watch the YouTube video, join the Facebook group, sign up for email notifications and shop in the CORVETTE TODAY Merchandise Store at:
www.CorvetteTodayPodcast.com
2 of 3 < >

Ten Words Maximum Or POTM’s Disqualified

Every single month people are forgetting how to count to ten — the maximum amount of words in our POTM contest. So starting tomorrow, if your entry exceeds 10 words, it would be DISQUALIFIED for the month. No “re-do’s,” edits. nor substitutions afterward.
3 of 3 < >

2023 Corvette Info Including SR Pricing, SR 2023 Visualizer, 70th Anniversary SR/Z06 Press Release; The C8 Z06 Press Release, Order Guide & Its Visualizer Link

See more
See less

C8 Interior Video Overview Materials Presentation By Tristan Murphy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About 80% of time I mental image the C8, I am picturing the interior as I saw it sitting in the driver’s seat. The relationship of the steering wheel’s shape to the IP immediately behind it is perfect, e.g., totally frames it without an extra MM extra. The view out the front window it also so much improved (the C8 really needed a flat top steering wheel to not interfere with so much improved forward visibility).

As some have also experienced and commented on, the extra armrest to armrest width, though a small amount, is nice, as is +1” height room and +1” seat travel.

Z06 coming late this summer: Hypersonic Gray HTC, two tone blue interior, complete high wing/aero package. CCB’s, with every piece of visible carbon fiber available. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 24 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Just ran across this other picture showing the passenger having armrest access even better.

Click image for larger version

Name:	99067195-8D85-4410-95DC-F7D2142F6052.jpeg
Views:	255
Size:	124.3 KB
ID:	54680
      Z06 coming late this summer: Hypersonic Gray HTC, two tone blue interior, complete high wing/aero package. CCB’s, with every piece of visible carbon fiber available. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 24 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

I like that many who have sat in the GT2 seats comment about how comfortable it is. Road trips ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
          Just ran across this other picture showing the passenger having armrest access even better.

Name:	99067195-8D85-4410-95DC-F7D2142F6052.jpeg
Views:	255
Size:	124.3 KB
ID:	54680
          John is this a picture of a 2LT interior or a 3LT?

Comment

Could well be a 2LT with the optional two tone Natural interior, for I just quickly built this after first selecting the 2LT trim.

Name:	0CC20108-08D2-438A-B79F-57A58E626BCD.png
Views:	291
Size:	545.0 KB
ID:	54688

Comment

The row of switches, also so noted yesterday by Road & Track, are not intrusive at all. They are low; notice they are pretty near Tristan’s arm as he rests in his lap (first pic). Nor will we need to look over to the right to make the finite, while driving adjustments control, for I am sure that within a week they will all be instinctive, muscle memory. Also when I sat in the passenger seat, they did not create this “barrier” that shuts you out from the drivers.
              John, what material are the buttons made of? From pics they look like the cheap plastic of old. Hoping they aren’t.

Comment

The climate control component does not remove a passenger center arm resort, just like the “oh ****”” grab handle did not remove a center armrest on in the C7.
                Thanks john. The second photo in your first (original) post sure made it look impossible for the passenger to use the center armrest, but the other two photos you posted later show it should indeed be possible. My bad. Thanks again!

Comment

Wow! That is stunning...really world class leading.

Comment

07MontyRed, we are all learning a lot. Some days I am always unlearning something I thought was correct yesterday. This car is so new to us, and candidly for all the info GM has nicely already put out, there is more than that yet for them to share — for us to yet learn.

Comment

Interior review thanks to Atari_Prime.

”The interior is stunning. People who were worried about the console bar in the middle impeding the passenger, shouldn’t be. It is only about an inch high at the cupholder area. Headroom inside the car could be a problem for some. I am 6’1” and about 270 lbs. I didn’t have any trouble fitting in the car but I do not believe that with the roof on I would have a lot of headroom. In between the passenger and driver there is a speaker that I hadn’t really noticed in many pictures. It is very cool looking. Also, the glass between the driver and the engine is kind of awesome. You can look back over your shoulder and see the engine while driving.”

Comment

Not sure if this one has been posted yet, but the same channel also did an infotainment/gauge cluster rundown with Alexis Reusch.

Comment

Thank you makav. Not seen it before.

Comment

New IP screen display: We got a touch of the many driver’s IP display options we will be able to see. We know that there will be many customization and display options. While we wait for a full presentation, just found this one.

Name:	4044ADCD-B3A1-41B2-A701-5BF8F93544FE.jpeg
Views:	198
Size:	266.2 KB
ID:	56107

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X