C8 conv at Concours D'Elegance of America

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C8 conv at Concours D'Elegance of America

Found this LBR + Natural Dipped LT3 non-Z51 conv in the VIP parking lot. Note the orange peal around the license plate, hopefully just pre-production.

Click image for larger version

Name:	8Z5A0830.jpg
Views:	255
Size:	1.09 MB
ID:	52789
    Attached Files
    GMO Rapid Blue, 3LT, HTO tension/twilight blue, FA5 CF interior, Z51, FE4 magnetic ride, E60 front lift, Q8T spectra gray tridents, STI composite rockers, VQK splash guards. Built 7/24, delivered 8/28.

For those who desire a spyder after seeing how beautiful it is. I dont know how you could rush the order for a targa.

when that top goes down the speedster like appearance is clearly a wow...

might it not make sense to hold your order back to get the spyder as it releases...

some have suggested it will launch 3 months after the targa...

Comment

That is not orange peel according to GM.

It is a new paint finish called Citrus Texture !

Comment

These are pre-production cars.
        GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Originally posted by JB View Post
          For those who desire a spyder after seeing how beautiful it is. I dont know how you could rush the order for a targa.

when that top goes down the speedster like appearance is clearly a wow...

might it not make sense to hold your order back to get the spyder as it releases...

some have suggested it will launch 3 months after the targa...
          Right you are JB, I don't "have to have" the C8 tomorrow (or whenever the production cars hit the street), but the car is tempting in either coupe or Vert form. I'm a gotta see it/touch it/sit in it/drive it guy. 1st year cars don't bother me as I have a 2014. I washed and detailed it yesterday and you know what??? It ain't a bad looking car, I'm fine waiting for what I really want.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
          Working...
          X