VIDEO: Front End Lift System in Action

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIDEO: Front End Lift System in Action

We captured the 2020 Corvette Stringray engaging its Front End Lift System on Friday at Kerbeck's East Coast Reveal:

Click image for larger version

Name:	4BFF6454-71FC-44C7-BA0C-AC9CE5C69EFE.jpeg
Views:	319
Size:	193.0 KB
ID:	52053

Last edited by John; 07-26-2019, 10:58 PM.
    Senior Editor and Founder of CorvetteBlogger.com. I drive my dad's 1966 Corvette Sting Ray Convertible and the National Corvette Museum is my personal Graceland.

very cool. Glad they have a lift system. Can't understand why they did it this way.

Seems slow and not a lot of movement. Better than nothing of course.

Lifts the entire front end? Why?

I would have preferred a system like some SUVs that lift the entire car 3 inches (settable by user) or so at under 30mph as a default. and can be turned off for highway/track. easier and better overall IMO. Why do you need the car on the ground if not tracking or on flat roads.

In the north east with all the speed bumps and pot holes and steep drives, this would be preferable.

Maybe there will be an aftermarket software fix to set it up to lift the front end like this? ; ) In the northeast, 1000 presets will be used up fast and will have the car looking like a Pogo stick. ; )

Comment

Thanks for posting. At the end of the video, the front end appears still jacked up. Big fender gap. Did they forget to deactivate the system, or does it take a long time to settle down?

Comment

Great to see (literally) this feature!

Really would be handy for certain driveways and entrances/exits where I drive on a daily basis.

Comment

Great feature and what is greater is that it works in harmony with the GPS with up to 1,000 locations.

Comment

I'm really happy with this... it makes driving the car in the city SO much easier. I don't care if it takes a couple of seconds (most cars do) if it means I can get in and out of locations easier. The GPS feature is fantastic too!!
            2020 C8 | Torch Red | Z51 | 3LT | Carbon | Comp Seats
            2016 Porsche GT4 | Black everything ... sold
            2016 BMW M2 | Blue | MT ... sold
            2014 C7 | Torch Red | Z51 | 2LT ... sold

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
            Working...
            X