Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Corvette Today Podcast: TONS OF NEWS THIS WEEK

We've been doing Corvette news & headlines podcasts on CORVETTE TODAY since September 2020. I don't remember ever doing a news & headlines podcast with this much critical information packed into one podcast! https://podcasts.adorilabs.com/show/...ppfrkBCyZstwdl. This is a "must listen" to podcast. Here are a few of the topics covered in this episode....

1. Chevrolet confirms the introduction this Fall of the 2023 C8 Z06 with a new video release-and it sounds like a Ferrari
2. Corvette dominates sales in Q2 2021
3. Chevy dealerships have received their first 2022 C8 allocations
4. Callaway looks ahead to 2022 and the Callaway C8 Corvette
5. Right-hand drive C8 is revealed at the Goodwood Festival of Speed in the UK
6. New GT-3 spec C8.R expected in 2024
7. California will start failing cars with tuned ECU’s during smog checks
8. The National Corvette Museum delivers their 14,000th Corvette
9. A couple exchanges wedding vows before taking delivery of their C8 at the NCM
10. "Life in the Fast Lane" by The Eagles is a story of cocaine and a fast Corvette
11. Sigala Designs shows off a completed widebody kit for the C8
See more
See less

C8.R - This Beast Wants to Fly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C8.R - This Beast Wants to Fly

I grabbed this screen shot from GM's video today about the C8.R and vert reveals coming this Fall. The C8.R is up on two wheels...this beast wants to fly!

It was/is an exciting video. Nice of you to get up early, find and post it. I captured these screen prints.

Click image for larger version

Name:	E3879FF1-903C-40B3-ACE6-102DB01EEBB7.jpeg
Views:	317
Size:	367.0 KB
ID:	51831Click image for larger version

Name:	B1527409-21BD-4A78-99C9-531497C51652.jpeg
Views:	279
Size:	535.6 KB
ID:	51832
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

I hope I can see it at the Rolex 24 this January in Daytona

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
        It was/is an exciting video. Nice of you to get up early, find and post it. I captured these screen prints.

Click image for larger version

Name:	E3879FF1-903C-40B3-ACE6-102DB01EEBB7.jpeg
Views:	317
Size:	367.0 KB
ID:	51831Click image for larger version

Name:	B1527409-21BD-4A78-99C9-531497C51652.jpeg
Views:	279
Size:	535.6 KB
ID:	51832
        Very cool pics! Almost poster worthy.
        2017 TR GS 2LT

Comment

AND that is one intoxicating video! Thanks for sharing Jag.
          2017 TR GS 2LT

Comment

Originally posted by jagamajajaran View Post
            I grabbed this screen shot from GM's video today about the C8.R and vert reveals coming this Fall. The C8.R is up on two wheels...this beast wants to fly!

The Corvette Racing Team had better start looking for a bigger Trophy Cabinet soon. Next year they are going to need alot of silver polish to keep them looking great!

Comment

Originally posted by ZORA 69 View Post
              I think it will be ready in the fall.

Comment

I am thinking reveal before or on October 12th at Petit LeMans for the C8.R.
                GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Originally posted by CraZ8 View Post

I think it will be ready in the fall.
                  Thank You, I'll bet the Corvette race Teams are happy to have a Mid Engine.

Comment

Originally posted by 455SDguy View Post

The Corvette Racing Team had better start looking for a bigger Trophy Cabinet soon. Next year they are going to need alot of silver polish to keep them looking great!
                    At least until they are penalized by the race Nazis.
                    2020 Convertible, Torch Red, 2LT, NPP, Natural, GT1, E60, Q8Q, perpetual status 3000

Comment

Originally posted by ZORA 69 View Post
                      Ordered the tickets like a month ago. Infield car pass and all. Can’t wait to hear her on the infield and high banks at nighttime.
                      2020 Blade Silver 2LT Z51 front lift ,mag ride ,black trident wheels and carbon fiber dash

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
                        I am thinking reveal before or on October 12th at Petit LeMans for the C8.R.
                        It can’t race there. The rules say it has to race a full season so maybe a mock up car. Still cool.
                        2020 Blade Silver 2LT Z51 front lift ,mag ride ,black trident wheels and carbon fiber dash

Comment

However, could it be formally revealed without any camo at the Corvette Corral at Petit LeMans, but not race there?

I believe so.

Comment

Originally posted by 455SDguy View Post

If they don’t kill it with BOP.
                            There is a madness to my method!

2015 Z06 Torch/adrenaline
                            2001 coupe Torch/oak R8C
                            79 coupe Silver/oyster
                            All one owner
                            Museum lifetime members

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X