Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

CorvetteToday Podcast Delves Into C4 With Aficionado Brad Hansen

CORVETTE TODAY delves into the C4 Corvette with affectionato, Brad Hansen. https://podcasts.adorilabs.com/corve...I0r3Da0OXhSCLC Brad is a LA videographer, but uses his C4 as a Daily Driver. Consequently, he has become a true go-to guy for all C4 do-it-yourselfers! Brad has a great YouTube channel and social media presence. You'll find out all about that and more on this episode of CORVETTE TODAY!

Listen Here: https://adori.page.link/corvette-today
Website & Merchandise: www.CorvetteTodayPodcast.com
Get CORVETTE TODAY emails: https://CorvetteToday.ck.page
Join the CORVETTE TODAY Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2718423201763136
Watch CORVETTE TODAY on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXCRn-2X0SjjEXUt_...
See more
See less

Harlan Driving Rapid Blue C8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harlan Driving Rapid Blue C8

Thanks to “T Saurus” for the video and credit to and thanks to our docprego for finding it.

Yes, answering your question in advance, I confirmed it was Harlan.

Click image for larger version

Name:	95F09DAE-E70F-4B3E-B8F6-2E2E02A499FD.jpeg
Views:	13313
Size:	237.2 KB
ID:	51724

GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

That's another color I'm going to have to see in person. In some photos I like it, in others not at all.
    Delivered 5/29!: Scarlet Fever 2021 2LT HTC, Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat, two-tone Natural w/ suede inserts, Mag Ride, Performance Exhaust

Gone but not forgotten: SunKissed, 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club: https://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

Maybe for the wife......😎

Nice to see the excitement though!
      Last edited by Meldoon; 07-26-2019, 02:13 PM.
      Black over Sky Cool Gray.....2LT.....Z51.....FE4.....E60.....

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
        Thanks to “T Saurus” for the video and credit to and thanks to our docprego for finding it.

Yes, answering your question in advance, I confirmed it was Harlan.

Click image for larger version  Name:	95F09DAE-E70F-4B3E-B8F6-2E2E02A499FD.jpeg Views:	148 Size:	237.2 KB ID:	51724
        This color blue reminds me of the good ole days of Earl Cambell and *** Phillips Oiler Blue uniform color "Love Ya Blue" ps I hope I didn't just kill the color for someone.

Comment

Originally posted by meyerweb View Post
          That's another color I'm going to have to see in person. In some photos I like it, in others not at all.
          It is a color that does not translate well when it looks flat as in this photo. Up close it looks well when you can see gloss and reflection. But, I am not a fan,

Comment

Very cool.

As others have said, it’s REALLY cool to see/hear the excitement. It’s been a while since we’ve seen this level of enthusiasm from people seeing a new Corvette... especially from our younger enthusiasts!

Comment

Nice to see it out on the road. Personally I'm disappointed in Rapid Blue. I had envisioned it as being similar to C6 Jestream Blue or 68 Lemans Blue. It looks like that odd blue that Earl Sheib used to paint cars in the 60's and 70's. I think I'm going with Elkhart Blue or Blade Silver now.

Comment

This is a very popular color in the porsche lineup...and since conquest sales are part of the c8 gameplan ....i guess it makes semse that the rear mid engine c8 corvette be offered in a similar hue...

I'm sure its stunning in person...

i believe its called miami blue in the porsche lineup..

https://www.google.com/search?q=miam...ivjwmDkfY51gM:
                Last edited by JB; 07-27-2019, 06:03 AM.

Comment

I like the color Rapid Blue as presented by the GM visualizer software...I had hoped it would be closer to Jet Stream Blue when all was said and done.
                  Looks like it will be Elkhart Blue as the choice for me.
                  Last edited by DanVette; 07-27-2019, 09:24 AM.
                  U.S. Navy(Ret); past associate editor of Vette Vues Magazine; Founder-Corvette Chattanooga; Founder-National El Camino Owner's Assn., NCM(L).
                  2020 Coupe, ELB, 2LT, performance exhausts

Comment

Originally posted by JB View Post
                    i believe its called miami blue in the porsche lineup..
                    I think it looks closer to Porsche Mexico Blue, or maybe Riviera Blue. Miami Blue has too much green in it.

But regardless, I think every auto manufacturer has used that blue somewhere in their lineup at one time or another.
                    Last edited by Starscream; 07-31-2019, 09:07 PM.
                    GMO Rapid Blue, EFY Body-Color Accents, Z51 Performance Package, FE4 Magnetic Selective Ride Suspension, 1LT Trim, HTA Jet Black Interior, 3A9 Tension Blue Seat Belt, Q8S Sterling Silver Trident Wheels, J6F Bright Red Calipers

Comment

Nice video, but definitely Elkhart Blue for me.
                      2022 HTC on order with 2LT, front lift, msrc, npp, elb with two tone seats, and CF int. Pre halloween delivery??

Comment

I remember when the 991.2 released a local porsche dealer took one this color to our local cars and coffee event.

it was quite striking in appearance.

the salesman had noted its a rare choice for Porsche enthisoasts yet was quite exciting for porsche enthusoasts.

i dont think I would chose it for myself yet i would imagine a porsche enthusiast converting might be tempted to as well as many other buyers.

it certainly is strikimg.

Harlans effort for increased conquest sales in addition to the chosen location for the reveal (porsche country)is impressive amd agressive.

i like it..
                        Last edited by JB; 08-01-2019, 05:30 AM.

Comment

That color belongs on a 1970 Boss 429. That’s it not my thingy
                          2020 Blade Silver 2LT Z51 front lift ,mag ride ,black trident wheels and carbon fiber dash

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X