Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

CorvetteToday Podcast Delves Into C4 With Aficionado Brad Hansen

CORVETTE TODAY delves into the C4 Corvette with affectionato, Brad Hansen. https://podcasts.adorilabs.com/corve...I0r3Da0OXhSCLC Brad is a LA videographer, but uses his C4 as a Daily Driver. Consequently, he has become a true go-to guy for all C4 do-it-yourselfers! Brad has a great YouTube channel and social media presence. You'll find out all about that and more on this episode of CORVETTE TODAY!

Listen Here: https://adori.page.link/corvette-today
Website & Merchandise: www.CorvetteTodayPodcast.com
Get CORVETTE TODAY emails: https://CorvetteToday.ck.page
Join the CORVETTE TODAY Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2718423201763136
Watch CORVETTE TODAY on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXCRn-2X0SjjEXUt_...
See more
See less

Z06+ FVS Rendering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Z06+ FVS Rendering

fvs has provided us some future envisioned Z06+ excitement. Thank you very much.

Originally posted by FVS
    here are some first thoughts for the z06 or HiPo version. It incorporates and unifies the feature and also retains the positions and locations of the important aero features. For example, the scoop is in the exact same position and size as the existing design. I simplified it and added a few special details.

Some details such as the grill are a bit overdone but I left it as an extreme example of what could be.

So Many possibilities....

Click image for larger version  Name:	3F9BEF6A-8A2F-4460-9D41-BAC2F407E7B9.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	1.11 MB ID:	51667
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Thank you FVS. I look forward to your renderings.

Comment

Love the side intakes! Great work FVS!

Comment

FVS I really like this Z06 render. Sure would like to see your idea on the wheels it should have!

Comment

Holy sweet baby jebus that integrated duck tail is the shiz.

Comment

OH BOY more FVS renderings. Sure do enjoy them.

Comment

Great work as usual FVS! Very cool ideas here. I really your approach to the rear!

Comment

Awesome FVS-- That does look sweet. Question- Should we get on the list for the ZO6 version now? Wonder how many people will drop off the Stingray list to wait for a ZO6 ?
                Rocket City Florida- 2001 ZO6 - 2013 427 Vert - 2020 Stingray

Comment

Good question. I have been on a Z06 specific list for many years. However, most dealers will not accept/create such a list. Mike Furman does have one.
                  GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Great job by the artist but every panel on this car except for roof is different than the base car. I like it, except for the rear facia, buts It’s just not realistic. However, the ZO6 will be beautiful and I think it will be the most anticipated car of 2021 like the C8 has been this year.

Comment

That'll be my next one!

Comment

GM should have hired FVS to design the C8's **** end.

Comment

Agreed - that is one sexy back side...

Comment

Originally posted by Racer X View Post
                            Agreed - that is one sexy back side...
                            That was one of the possible concepts... more or less.. Took some liberties.

Here are a few concepts that did not make it to the final...

Some of these ideas may end up in the Z cars or future models.

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_9709.jpg Views:	7 Size:	576.2 KB ID:	54425

Click image for larger version  Name:	c8 rear could have been 2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	682.1 KB ID:	54424

Click image for larger version  Name:	c8 clay rendr.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.57 MB ID:	54422

Click image for larger version  Name:	c8 new side  should be copy.jpg Views:	0 Size:	408.4 KB ID:	54423

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_9710.jpg
Views:	563
Size:	953.3 KB
ID:	54427
                            Last edited by fvs; 07-31-2019, 10:06 PM.

Comment

Thank you very much fvs! Wonder if any of the rejected rear concepts make it to the Z06, for rumors are that the rear fascia will be Z06+ changed. We shall see whether those rumors are true of not.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X