Shmee’s C8 Stingray Walk Around

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shmee’s C8 Stingray Walk Around

Schmee has provided us with his intro C8 introductory video. We look forward to his next one, for we know that at some point he will be driving it.

GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

I can not get enough of these videos. Soon I may get use to the rear fascia. I am sure it looks great in person

Comment

I got to hang out with Shmee for a while yesterday. He's a SUPER nice guy. Very knowledgeable and enthusiastic about cars in general.

Here's my walkaround from yesterday:
      Weekly sports car news
      https://www.youtube.com/revmatchtv

Comment

Nice video... the C8 is awesome. The more I see the more I’m impressed. Love it!

Comment

Thank you Eric. Your video added really good content, expanding our visual views of different parts of the car. Thank you very. When I get caught up going to re-watch it to insure I got all of it. It sure was difficult for you to do it with the hundreds of folks desperately seeking access to different parts of every car — for them to see for themselves. Their excitement was contagious.
          Last edited by John; 07-19-2019, 11:53 PM.
          GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

There wasn't a lot of time to film and yes, there were hundreds of people around the cars. Had to wait a bit. It's not perfect, but overall Chevy knocked it out of the park with this car. Rightfully so too. This car is going to be a huge hit for Chevy when they really need it. I'm glad they took the big risk and didn't play it safe.
            Weekly sports car news
            https://www.youtube.com/revmatchtv

Comment

Originally posted by RevMatch TV View Post
              Chevy knocked it out of the park with this car. Rightfully so too. This car is going to be a huge hit for Chevy when they really need it. I'm glad they took the big risk and didn't play it safe.
              Amen to that..........loved the video, love the car. Thanks Eric you definitely caught a lot of different angles considering the amount of people around the cars

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
              Working...
              X