My C8 Stingray Reveal Event Photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My C8 Stingray Reveal Event Photos

A special THANK YOU to Mike Furman for making it possible for me to attend the 2020 C8 Corvette Stingray Reveal! Mike is Corvette's #1 Salesman of All Time with 42 years under his belt selling America's Sports Car. Give him a call when you're ready to order your next Corvette!

Last edited by jagamajajaran; 07-20-2019, 10:18 AM.

Comment

The “intro” was to long.

Comment

Thanks for the pics. Great looking Corvette. Well designed. They should sell alot of them. Can't wait for the Z06.

Comment

Great pics. Thanks for sharing.

Love the C8’s stance... and really like the white one!

Comment

Great pics thanks.
            2017 TR GS 2LT

Comment

Great pics, thanks. Really exciting new design. Can’t wait to see it at the Museum in August.
              There is a madness to my method!

2015 Z06 Torch/adrenaline
              2001 coupe Torch/oak R8C
              79 coupe Silver/oyster
              All one owner
              Museum lifetime members

Comment

Thanks Jeremy, some great pics.
                1966 coupe - Sunfire Yellow / Black
                2004 Z06 - Millennium Yellow / Black

NCM Lifetime Member since 2003

Comment

Very nice pics, Thank You

Comment

Here on the East Coast, things started rolling past my bed time and I missed it. Watched the video of it on YouTube.

495 hp is enough for the ettry level car. Glad the transmission turned out to have 8 speeds, not 7. Other DCT transmissions I am familiar with all have an even number of speeds.

The luggage room was a pleasant surprise. Almost enough to transport a petite dead mobster on his trip to the mountains, as in Goodfellas.

I have to see all those buttons in person to get a real idea of what that does. Seems to create a barrier between driver and passenger.

It will be a manually removed and stowed roof panel on the coupe. So much for those renderings of a mechanically retracted roof for the coupe.

The jury is still out for me for the engine under glass, but as I am primarily interested in the roadster, its not a big issue for me.
                    Last edited by Milliwatt Rob; 07-19-2019, 10:47 AM.

Comment

Amazing photos......thanks for sharing

Comment

Great job on the Pics. THANKS
                        Rocket City Florida- 2001 ZO6 - 2013 427 Vert - 2020 Stingray

Comment

Thanks, friends! Many more pics to come after today's activities.

Comment

Wow! Love your pictures! What an Amazing experience you had!
                            My thoughts: I was hoping for a little more hp, like about 530, but 0-60 in under 3 seconds is amazing! The front end lift is a requirement for my driveway, so I am glad they added that. The clear engine cover/bonnet is just so cool! It is like the Aventador. It is wonderful to see this. The engine design is great! I loved how they showed the cut always. That was neat! It looked like holographic projection. GM really outdid themselves! The cockpit is also like the Aventador=good. Corvettes and Lambos borrow their cockpit design from fighter jets=good. I was amazed at the amount of trunk space, and that there were two trunks. The seat designs and attention to detail=good. I like the rims, too. I was hoping for Chazcron’s folding roof. I would pay extra for that. I really like this car! I wonder what will be in store for the Grand Sport, Z06, and ZR1/Zora. We are living in exciting times for sure! The mid engine finally is here! Yeah!

Comment

A special THANK YOU to Mike Furman for making it possible for me to attend the 2020 C8 Corvette Stingray Reveal! Mike is Corvette's #1 Salesman of All Time with 42 years under his belt selling America's Sports Car. Give him a call when you're ready to order your next Corvette!

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X