Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First media shot of the interior!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	c8_76b8a4937450d99cc61dafdeb50862d77d71d9da_d11f16a57c0662e0e489d134464298afd895be74.jpg
Views:	554
Size:	106.0 KB
ID:	47281
    Note: I'm not the source. Found it on the other forum.
    Last edited by Manta Ray; 07-18-2019, 03:04 PM. Reason: Uploaded image
    1999 Coupe - Black
    2002 Coupe - Millennium Yellow
    2008 Jaguar XKR - Liquid Silver

OMG! that is awesome! Now I see how they tied together all the brushed metal accents. Very premium look!
    2020 C8 | 2LT | GKZ Torch Red | Z51 Performance Pckg | FE4 Mag Ride | J6F Red Caliper | C2Z Carbon Roof | AE4 Competition Seats | FA5 Carbon Interior | E60 Front Lift | ZZ3 Engine Appearance Pckg | 5ZU High Wing Spoiler | SPY Black Lug Nuts | 5JR Carbon Fiber Mirror Caps | VQK Front/Rear Splash Guards | RCC Red Engine Cover

Comment

Looks like a cockpit of a fighter jet...

pretty cool.

thanks for posting

Comment

Thanks Manta Ray, It is another rendering, not the actual car, IMO But Kinda Cool

Comment

ps the torch red paint job sold me on the view as well..

awesome!

Comment

That is very nice!!!!!

Comment

Very cool.
              There is a madness to my method!

2015 Z06 Torch/adrenaline
              2001 coupe Torch/oak R8C
              79 coupe Silver/oyster
              All one owner
              Museum lifetime members

Comment

It may be a render, but if so I think it's from someone who has seen the actual interior. Probably another "leak" from GM.
                Delivered 5/29!: Scarlet Fever 2021 2LT HTC, Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat, two-tone Natural w/ suede inserts, Mag Ride, Performance Exhaust

Gone but not forgotten: SunKissed, 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club: https://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

I like it, very much

Comment

Looks great! I like the clear and concise IC display far better than the one captured in recent spy photos. Well done.

Overall it looks appropriate for a $60K car and considerably higher in quality than the C7 interior.

The potential issue I see is that dividing ramp. If the cabin is spacious then it's probably fine, but if it is at all cramped, then I suspect the center buttress will add to the cramped feeling.

Also nice how the seats have indents to hold my junk more comfortably.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Comfy Chair.jpg
Views:	563
Size:	21.7 KB
ID:	47283

Comment

The amount of space, width and height taken up by the middle tunnel will be an interesting aspect of the interior design. Some prefer that it be wide and create cockpits for the driver and passenger. others prefer that it be as open, narrow and unobstrusive as reasonable design priorities permit. Without stating a personal preference, am keenly curious.

The above render looks pretty tight as if the power train drive shaft is still in place, which it is not.

Looks like an uncluttered and clean design cross the horizonal

A glove box too, looks like.

handsome look
                      Last edited by SheepDog; 07-18-2019, 03:17 PM.

Comment

It's... gorgeous! Even if it is just a rendering, I'd say that it has a pretty good chance of being spot on given the earlier pictures that we've seen
                        Last edited by Bluevette; 07-18-2019, 03:24 PM.

Comment

Withholding my final judgement until I see more pictures or in person, but that is a bizarre combo of touchscreen + multitude of switches splitting the cockpit that GM came up with!

Comment

Me likey! I wonder if the infotainment screen retracts into the slot below it.

-edit-

After closer examination I don't think it will retract unless it also rotates.
                            Last edited by DWG; 07-18-2019, 03:45 PM.

Comment

I wonder if the color of the stripe on the wheel changes with the exterior color of the car, those reds definitely seem to match and would make sense why they were taped up on all of the spy shots.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X