Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

Corvette Today Podcast: Latest Corvette News And Headlines

Things are starting to heat up about the new C8 Z06! And CORVETTE TODAY covers it all in this News & Headlines episode. Here are some of the topics you'll hear about ...
1. Final stats for the 2021 model year C8 Corvette
2. Nearly half of the C8.R IMSA Edition C8’s are already sold
3. 2022 C8 Configurator is now live
4. The C8 was the 2nd fastest selling new car in August 2021
5. Consumer Reports declines to recommend the 2021 C8 Corvette
6. 2021 C8 tops its class in the JD Power APEAL Study
7. A Nurburgring video captures 2023 C8 Z06 with unofficial track time
8. We have video evidence that the C8 Z06 will also come in an HTC
9. Did we see the reveal colors on the last teaser video for the C8 Z06?
10. Another Easter Egg discovery on the C8 Z06 “Save the Date” video
11. Spy photos of the C8 E-ray confirm it’s a performance hybrid
12. New Zealand about to get their right-hand drive C8 Corvettes
13. The C8 Z06 might break 3 production V8 records
14. Chevrolet has officially quit making the LT5 engine with 755 hp

This is a long list of topics, and it's not everything that's covered in this episode of the CORVETTE TODAY podcast.

Listen Here: https://adori.page.link/corvette-today
Website & Merchandise: www.CorvetteTodayPodcast.com
Get CORVETTE TODAY email notifications: https://CorvetteToday.ck.page
Join the CORVETTE TODAY Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2718423201763136
Watch CORVETTE TODAY on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXCRn-2X0SjjEXUt_...
2 of 3 < >

PRIVATE MESSAGE HINT/HELP

Some are having trouble seeing a PM another member has sent them, saying it is just the title and then a big white blank page. Just click on the title and the message will open up for you. Thanks.
See more
See less

C8 Stingray Mega Center Console IP Screen Picture

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C8 Stingray Mega Center Console IP Screen Picture

Thanks to toddhale010, we have our first picture of the big C8 center stack IP. Larger than we have seen in a Corvette before. Also for the first time
    we have almost seen, full-width, the larger, in front of driver’s screen. Nice!

Click image for larger version  Name:	1386E873-829C-4D6F-B273-1641FFFB9A93.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	159.8 KB ID:	46570
    Last edited by John; 07-16-2019, 10:30 AM.
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

wow ... we can have in flight videos sarcasm off. Very slick!!

Comment

I like both of them being larger. Here’s close ups:

Click image for larger version  Name:	F48B7A78-545A-4368-9C21-97528D888540.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	539.9 KB ID:	46585
      GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

It will be interesting to see (hopefully will) that there is still a hidden compartment behind the screen to keep valuables in.

Comment

Originally posted by 455SDguy View Post
          It will be interesting to see (hopefully will) that there is still a hidden compartment behind the screen to keep valuables in.
          Big enuf for a .50 cal Desert Eagle.
          My C8:
          '20 Elkhart Lake Blue 2LT Coupe, Natural Interior, GT2 Two-Tone Seats, Performance Exhaust, Front Lift, Carbon Flash Wheels, Engine Appearance Package 2000 Status December 27, 2019; 3000 Status January 2, 2020; 3400 Status March 10, 2020;TPW March 16, 2020; Built June 4th, 2020 (COVID-19); Delivery July 1, 2020

Current Vettes:
          '68 Lemans Blue 327/350 Convertible
          '91 Turquoise Convertible with Hardtop
          '14 Lime Rock Green 2LT Convertible, Black Top, Kalahari, 7-Speed, Performance Exhaust

Comment

Sure does look like a driver friendly dash set up and yes I do hope they have the James Bond compartment behind the screen, That is where I keep my Walther PPK. That screen looks like you could house the saw offed back there, lol.

Comment

I am excited to see those two screens in person. I was told that both were big a long time ago, but not to share that publicly. Thanks to toddhale010 for sharing it for all.

What I especially love is how clearly it now is that the center one is rotated to the driver. Also something a whispering birdie mentioned six months ago, and again thank you toddhale010 for outing it.

Comment

It appears that the left one is the illuminated dash board and the right one is the center console one! It is BIG!

Comment

I guess now I gotta buy an automatic and get my license to carry
                  Which is Best ?
                  IDK

Comment

I’d really like to be able to put my 5” railed 1911 in there.

Comment

I'm diggin' those screens. Looks like the copilot won't have such good infotainment access, but then I suppose for you guys the copilot will be there to man a machine gun nest in the frunk. ; )

Comment

Very high tech. Cant wait to hear the end of that age old story that corvette interiors are inferior to the german brands...

i hope these huge center screens are optional so i dont have to pay for it..lol

i just want knobs to make the music louder and put the ac on full blast with the roof down and Im good.

Im soooo old...

Comment

JB,

Fasttoys and I dissected every knob, button and switch on the C8 from Carscoops interior pictures the other day.

You/all will still have one button controls of all you want (and then more so). No need to go within your infotainment system to change your station, nor your volume, nor your sound source, and similarly, you will be able to change your heat up or down a degree at a time, adjust your fan speed up or down one speed at a time, etc., etc.

The C8 Stingray is all one button changes — and all of them outside and independent of your need to use any of the IP computer system controls.

Comment

Originally posted by electroVette View Post
                            I'm diggin' those screens. Looks like the copilot won't have such good infotainment access, but then I suppose for you guys the copilot will be there to man a machine gun nest in the frunk. ; )
                            With the individual buttons on the slanted cockpit divider, the passenger will actually have more for them to control than in the C7.

Comment

Judging by this photo, there is empty air under that screen, so it's not going to slide down like the C7's does. It could, I suppose, pivot or slid up in some way.

Click image for larger version

Name:	757417E4-DE3F-4ABB-A3A4-F5E805C12019.jpeg
Views:	590
Size:	176.9 KB
ID:	46750

Last edited by John; 07-16-2019, 07:42 PM. Reason: Replaced the missing picture.
                              Delivered 5/29!: Scarlet Fever 2021 2LT HTC, Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat, two-tone Natural w/ suede inserts, Mag Ride, Performance Exhaust

Gone but not forgotten: SunKissed, 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club: https://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X