Group Shot of Great People & Their Great Cars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Group Shot of Great People & Their Great Cars

This picture comes from GM President Mark Reuss, speaking on his FB page about his Nurburgring team. What a nice collection of cars in that garage!

Originally posted by MarkReuss
    The BEST engineering team delivering the C8...so proud of our people...it all gets down to people.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	E63E40C7-3510-40F0-9BAA-A54C7ED93CA6.jpeg
Views:	406
Size:	276.6 KB
ID:	46143

GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

OMG! Amazing Photo! What I would give to be in that garage right now. To have such a team, all those test units and all the hard miles at the Nurburgring. You know it's going to be something special!
    2020 C8 | 2LT | GKZ Torch Red | Z51 Performance Pckg | FE4 Mag Ride | J6F Red Caliper | C2Z Carbon Roof | AE4 Competition Seats | FA5 Carbon Interior | E60 Front Lift | ZZ3 Engine Appearance Pckg | 5ZU High Wing Spoiler | SPY Black Lug Nuts | 5JR Carbon Fiber Mirror Caps | VQK Front/Rear Splash Guards | RCC Red Engine Cover

Comment

Cool photo...

awesome team
      Last edited by JB; 07-15-2019, 06:25 AM.

Comment

With all those Vettes lined up it's like a preview of a Cars & Coffee event in a year or two.

Comment

There are additional prototypes in the other garage visible through the doorway. May be, other than the Ring, places where these specific prototypes are run and tested in that area. All these busy people are busy doing something . They do not seem to drive at the Ring all day every day.

All that amazing hardware destine for the prototype crusher in time???!!! Pity. Pity.

Comment

I’d want this,in a framed poster,for my garage

Comment

WOW I would like to know how GM has kept so many employees affiliated with this project silent. With 100 test mules and yet no real leaks, unless you want to count that rear shot of the blue car, that some want to believe is not real.

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
                This picture comes from GM President Mark Reuss, speaking on his FB page about his Nurburgring team. What a nice collection of cars in that garage!

I get a kick out of all these blurry pictures. Who da heck took that photo or does he/she have the HR version to themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post

Wow! Love it!

Comment

Originally posted by Keagan-Z06 View Post

I get a kick out of all these blurry pictures. Who da heck took that photo or does he/she have the HR version to themselves.
                    Hahahaa.......I think they're taking photos wt a potatoe. On the other hand, I don't think they want HD pictures roaming around. They don't want to show us too much

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X