MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Corvette Today Product Featuring Doug Fehan On Now

Learn Everything About Corvette Racing From THE Product Manager, Doug Fehan!_If you are a Corvette fan, you have to be interested in Corvette Racing! https://anchor.fm/steve-garrett/epis...g-Fehan-ejpu64 Steve Garrett learns just about everything there is to know about Corvette Racing for THE man who heads up Corvette Racing....Doug Fehan. Doug traces the origins of the race program from its beginnings all the way up to present day.  Fehan talks about the new mid-engine C8.R race car and its differences from the C7.R.  Doug outlines the races Corvette Racing participates in during a typical year and why they did not go to Le Mans this year.  Learn about the passionate race fans and the driver's relationship with them. Doug's energy, enthusiasm and passion come out bold and proud in this fantastic episode of CORVETTE TODAY!
See more
See less

C8 Interior Color: Sky Cool Gray & Black

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I plan to ceramic coat the seats... then no worries of transfer.
    2020 C8 @ 3800 PRODUCED 7/20 - Pending NCM Delivery 8/4
    Rapid Blue with Sky Cool Grey seats
    1LT, Z51, Nav/PDR, MSRC, silver wheels, NCM Delivery
    red calipers, chrome emblems, silver engine cover

Comment

Originally posted by Strake View Post
      This is our first choice interior which would be in an ELB 2LT, or possibly 3LT with the "Bright" wheels, and likely full length silver stripes.

We previously had the Laguna Blue with light Gray interior on our '16 Stingray, which GM Engineering bought back for the dreaded "WARBLE" noise........ they had us factory order a replacement and we chose a '17 GS but the Laguna Blue was no longer available and we didn't care for the Admiral Blue, so we went with a White car, red interior and black wheels combo. Although I really like how it turned out, we miss the blue.
      We love the Sky Gray Interior and it is exactly what is coming on our C8 off the line next week. Our car is an ELB 2LT with the Sky Gray and GT2 Seat options. We also spec'd the suede inserts with sueded steering wheel. Can't wait to see it in person soon! will post lost of pics.
      Completely Enjoying my 2020 C8 (1YC07), ELB (GS7), Z51, 2LT, GT2, J6F, E60 Built July 8th, Delivered July 17th, 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by Sigmon View Post
        I saw sky cool gray in person on an Orange C8. It does look very light, near white in person.
        Sort of like Ceramic Matrix Gray, which can look white until you put it next to Arctic White.

Comment

Originally posted by RapidC84B View Post
          What product is for coating the leather?
          SunKissed, my 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible (One of about 40)

Purchased 5/2/2015,
          >36,000 miles

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club. Check us out http://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

Originally posted by meyerweb View Post

What product is for coating the leather?
            I'm letting my detailer do it all, but if you google "ceramic coat for leather" lots of stuff comes up.

https://www.autogeek.net/cquartz-lea...SABEgLeivD_BwE
            2020 C8 @ 3800 PRODUCED 7/20 - Pending NCM Delivery 8/4
            Rapid Blue with Sky Cool Grey seats
            1LT, Z51, Nav/PDR, MSRC, silver wheels, NCM Delivery
            red calipers, chrome emblems, silver engine cover

Comment

Which product and what interior color? I've noticed that CarPro Cquartz Leather Coating states: "Avoid use on white/light colored interiors" so it looks like that's a no-go for gray or tan interiors.

Comment

I'm letting my detailer do it all, but if you google "ceramic coat for leather" lots of stuff comes up.
                Thanks.

Has anyone used this or a similar product?
                SunKissed, my 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible (One of about 40)

Purchased 5/2/2015,
                >36,000 miles

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club. Check us out http://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

I just saw that Sky Cool Gray is the only interior color where the 12 o'clock stripe on the steering wheel is not the interior color but stays black. I think it would have look amazing with a grey stripe there

Comment

The "show car" I sat in over a year ago had this color interior. From a distance, it looked amazing. However, when it was my turn to sit in the car, all I could see was how dirty the seats looked. Of course, there were TONS of people getting in and out of the car and I'm sure they were not concerned about getting it dirty. Mine will be my daily driver, so black interior. If you don't DD yours, or if you ceramic coat or clean it regularly, this could be a great choice. Definitely catches the eye in a good way if well maintained.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X