Name:	9C7EA89D-55CE-49F8-AA4F-2870CB053F6F.png
Views:	3478
Size:	641.6 KB
ID:	49249Click image for larger version

Name:	ECCDE74E-DDC2-4523-BFDC-A5377FC6465E.png
Views:	3058
Size:	552.3 KB
ID:	49250
    Last edited by John; 07-21-2019, 06:27 PM.

Like that a lot. If I go with ELB and don't spring for the 3LT and two-tone blue, this would probably be it.
    SunKissed, my 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible (One of about 40)

Purchased 5/2/2015,
    >35,000+ miles

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club. Check us out http://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

Sky Cool Gray from GM’s C8 color and trim video:

Click image for larger version  Name:	90C91E2D-3CB3-4AD3-8601-B9DCE9EA81E3.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	248.6 KB ID:	49431
      GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5ZZ high wing; 5VM vis CF ground effects pkg; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards.

Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of National Corvette Museum.

Comment

I would have that pale color filthy in no time! I wear blue jeans almost all the time these days except for occasional business meetings. Summer time is shorts! I love all the glorious clothing in my closet but it's sitting in there doing nothing. Not to mention, I'm outgrowing it quickly!

Comment

Maybe sky cool gray if one is using their C8 as a special occasions car, or has a fastidious lifestyle, and a darker interior if one uses it as a DD?

And regarding the below GM print from the color and trim video, having seen sky cool in person, it looks very close to a white in which one put a few drop of gray into a color. Some folks at the reveal when seeing the doors open on that C8 were saying “oh, a white interior.

IMO, this video screen print is more deceiving that it should be, so do not use it as your basis. Think an off-white with gray as its “off”.

Click image for larger version

Name:	9C8401C5-366C-485E-AF16-45F8ABCED95C.jpeg
Views:	1102
Size:	260.8 KB
ID:	49557
          GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5ZZ high wing; 5VM vis CF ground effects pkg; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards.

Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of National Corvette Museum.

Comment

This first below one might is also darker than it appears in real life, so look at not the top one but the second one below as to what is most

accurate to me - and to others there including Mike Furman.

Name:	193DC14F-08D6-4C69-A956-C51E96BEDF2B.jpeg
Views:	1097
Size:	358.4 KB
ID:	49560Click image for larger version

Name:	9291474B-A720-4CB3-86A0-887C854A00C6.jpeg
Views:	1190
Size:	242.7 KB
ID:	49561

Comment

This is our first choice interior which would be in an ELB 2LT, or possibly 3LT with the "Bright" wheels, and likely full length silver stripes.

We previously had the Laguna Blue with light Gray interior on our '16 Stingray, which GM Engineering bought back for the dreaded "WARBLE" noise........ they had us factory order a replacement and we chose a '17 GS but the Laguna Blue was no longer available and we didn't care for the Admiral Blue, so we went with a White car, red interior and black wheels combo. Although I really like how it turned out, we miss the blue.

Comment

Name:	dsc01149_ca34ed4db000b480eedac0bcb51cec7534aaea56.jpg
Views:	831
Size:	129.2 KB
ID:	63419

Name:	dsc01151_f278ce6bc37efe79a40335a3e8fe97a8d23f9482.jpg
Views:	713
Size:	120.1 KB
ID:	63420
                1966 coupe - Sunfire Yellow / Black
                2004 Z06 - Millennium Yellow / Black

NCM Lifetime Member since 2003

Comment

Name:	fetch?id=65922&d=1567208794.jpg
Views:	600
Size:	1.99 MB
ID:	67017
                  1966 coupe - Sunfire Yellow / Black
                  2004 Z06 - Millennium Yellow / Black

NCM Lifetime Member since 2003

Comment

Originally posted by brad66 View Post
                    Click image for larger version  Name:	fetch?id=65922&d=1567208794.jpg Views:	44 Size:	1.99 MB ID:	67017
                    I was hoping it would look as white as these pics, but it definately looks like a light gray in person. At least the one (in this pic) at the corvette museum did.

another thing the head rest should be black, I asked one of the guys there, if this is how the 2 toned seats would be because the configurator has them black, he was unsure and noted this was probably wrong. He suggested checking with an online concierge to be sure.

AND a quick side note, Only 2 cars had the stitching ligned up where the center counsel meets the dash. The 2 tone blue and the natural dipped. The rest looked like this.
                    Last edited by TOMDOM69; 09-04-2019, 01:01 AM.

Comment

All of those cars at NCM are pre-production, and may not reflect the final configuration of production cars. OTOH, the visualizer may not be correct, either. There have been a number of changes since it first appeared to correct errors.

I suspect the stitching issue is related to the pre-production status, too.
                      SunKissed, my 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible (One of about 40)

Purchased 5/2/2015,
                      >35,000+ miles

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club. Check us out http://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

Originally posted by TOMDOM69 View Post

I was hoping it would look as white as these pics, but it definately looks like a light gray in person. At least the one (in this pic) at the corvette museum did.

another thing the head rest should be black, I asked one of the guys there, if this is how the 2 toned seats would be because the configurator has them black, he was unsure and noted this was probably wrong. He suggested checking with an online concierge to be sure.

AND a quick side note, Only 2 cars had the stitching ligned up where the center counsel meets the dash. The 2 tone blue and the natural dipped. The rest looked like this.
                        I actually saw the picture with the grey headrest and said the exact opposite (not being rude btw). I actually think the 2-tone should have a grey headrest not the black that you see in the visualizer (that way the grey surrounds the black), just my opinion. I keep going back and forth between 3 interiors (All Sky Cool Grey, 2-tone (if it has the grey headrest and black center) and the 2-tone blue....all these choices are driving me crazy LOL
                        My Tactics Instructor use to say "it doesn't matter what you carry....but you can never have enough ammo".

Cars 1973 Camaro RS RestoMod (LSX454) if I ever finish, 1995 Mitsubishi 3000GT (was my Dad's car, lots of sentimental meaning), 2012 Hennessey HPE600 Camaro Convertible, 2017 Camaro 50th Anniversary Convertible and I am looking forward to my first Corvette C8, just in time for my 50th.

Comment

I am curious if anyone knows why the Sky Cool Grey interior steering wheel doesn't include a "Grey" stripe at the top of the steering wheel like the other color options do?
                          My Tactics Instructor use to say "it doesn't matter what you carry....but you can never have enough ammo".

Cars 1973 Camaro RS RestoMod (LSX454) if I ever finish, 1995 Mitsubishi 3000GT (was my Dad's car, lots of sentimental meaning), 2012 Hennessey HPE600 Camaro Convertible, 2017 Camaro 50th Anniversary Convertible and I am looking forward to my first Corvette C8, just in time for my 50th.

Comment

I also believe the 2-tone Sky Cool Gray interior looks far better with a gray headrest for the same reason the 2-tone blue interior looks better with the lighter blue headrest. IMO the black seat and backrest surfaces hide the perferations better than the gray and give the seat a much cleaner appearance than the all gray seat. The perforations do not have the same effect on the darker seat colors. In terms of keeping the gray seats clean, I have had light colored leather seats, including essentially white leather, in previous cars that I kept for >10 years and have not found them to be significantly more difficult to keep clean than darker colors even in daily use with multiple kids and dogs. I will not buy the 2-tone gray interior if I cannot get the gray headrests.
                            Last edited by Castaway; 09-05-2019, 12:52 PM.

Comment

I tend to always get too dirty so a light colored seat for me is out of the question. The lightest I have is my C4 with the blue slate seats. Blue slate is not a light color. Everything else is all black. Always amazed by how much dirt comes off the seats when I clean them.... but you just don't see it on the black.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X