Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

GM Official C8 Sites For Your Convenience And Inquiries

*Build/Price:https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...hanks-to-mkenm
*GM’s C8 Site: https://www.chevrolet.com/upcoming-v...ation-corvette
C8 Order Guide (9/6): https://www.gmfleetorderguide.com/NA...page=&butID=1#
Visualize Your C8:https://visualizer.chevrolet.com/ui?...US&channel=b2c
Also please look at our stickies in each of the four major C8 sections. Thank you.
See more
See less

C8 Interior Color: Morello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C8 Interior Color: Morello

Morello Red is always and only a dipped color, e..g, meaning it is a sole interior color if you choose it, not shared with any black except on the steering wheel.

Click image for larger version

Name:	AB82D8A1-86F3-44B6-BB9B-3670C55FC9FF.png
Views:	1444
Size:	529.7 KB
ID:	49247Click image for larger version

Name:	5248F9D3-3B23-47FD-83E6-E57A3F6233BA.png
Views:	1205
Size:	518.0 KB
ID:	49248 not shared with some black anywhere other than on its steering wheel. From the configurator.

Last edited by John; 07-21-2019, 05:25 PM.

ABorC Would you know if it is only available with the 3lt trim level? I was trying to figure it out. Seems that way, but maybe with the 2lt as well?
    Rocket City Florida

Comment

I'm sorry, I don't know. But if this color were available on a C7, I would have gotten a black exterior with morello interior that's for sure. On the C7 the darker red interior was only available on 3LZ/T

Comment

The configurator says it's only available with the 3LT. So does the ordering guide.
        SunKissed, my 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible (One of about 40)

Purchased 5/2/2015,
        >33,000+ miles

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club. Check us out http://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org

Comment

can anyone tell me how the C8 Morello Red interior, differs from the C7 Spice Red interior. i am specifically referring to the color comparison not individual pieces that might be red or black becuase of design.

Comment

I did not intend with my simple question in the previous post to stop the discussion on the Morello Red interior. There was a simple reason for my question a few months ago I sold my C7 Z06/Z07 coupe that was Long Beach Red with the Spice Red interior. I really enjoy owning cars that are not to busy, but what I consider rich looking, that includes in my world matching interior and exterior. That C7 combo was in my mind perfect in that combination,I will spec my C8 the same combination if the interior and exterior are a match, if not I'm left to some other combination.
            Last edited by rsinor; 08-05-2019, 11:28 AM.

Comment

Morello will be an outstanding interior. I love it on the special edition CTS-V and ATS-V cars.

I can only start to your question as to how it differs from spice red by this one Caddy picture of its Morello interior.

Name:	1BD1AD4A-632E-4412-82CE-5D96D82C21C4.png
Views:	532
Size:	507.1 KB
ID:	56237Click image for larger version

Name:	35443B87-8315-4443-8FEC-FE09CB88FA0F.png
Views:	520
Size:	415.6 KB
ID:	56238
              Last edited by John; 08-05-2019, 12:20 PM.
              GS7 Elkhart Lake Blue, HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5ZZ high wing; 5VM vis CF ground effects pkg; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards.

Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of National Corvette Museum.

Comment

I like the execution much better in the Cadillac. The dipped C8 Morello interior is just too overpowering IMO.

Of course my opinion could change once I see one in meatspace.

Comment

I think this would be SO cool in a Silver car, or white car. Wife liked it, UNTIL she saw the red stitching and red steering wheel centering stripe ....... that killed it for me.

Comment

These are photos taken of a 2018 Cadillac ATS with Morello Seats and Accents. The 2020 Corvette Morello interior is a dipped interior meaning almost everything is going to be Morello, rather than a mix of Black and Morello as you see in the Cadillac. Hopefully, this provides a real world sample that is helpful.

Comment

Originally posted by Strake View Post
                      I think this would be SO cool in a Silver car, or white car. Wife liked it, UNTIL she saw the red stitching and red steering wheel centering stripe ....... that killed it for me.
                      You are right on the silver.....ie BLADE SILVER WITH MORELLO INTERIOR...…….WOW!!!
                      Unfortunately, this is much different than the real world look above. ugh.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Corvette Stingray 2020.jpg Views:	1 Size:	134.3 KB ID:	56287
                      Last edited by BOBSZ06; 08-06-2019, 08:12 AM.

Comment

Thank you very much Jag. Nice that you found us pictures. To reaffirm, as Morello is a dipped color, it’s only available on the 3LT.
                        Last edited by John; 08-05-2019, 06:25 PM.
                        GS7 Elkhart Lake Blue, HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5ZZ high wing; 5VM vis CF ground effects pkg; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards.

Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of National Corvette Museum.

Comment

Agreed that the Morello is much nicer when paired with some black like in the Caddy.

Comment

Name:	5C251040-E83F-48C2-AFF2-16C32D8C83FA.jpeg
Views:	450
Size:	477.6 KB
ID:	57105

Comment

I find it interesting that Harlan’s current test HT Conv appears to have Morello interior in a Orange car. The configuration color does not appear to match the Orange at all. Does that mean the Morello may be a touch browner than it appears? The last phot from a John may show that.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X