Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

CorvetteToday Podcast Delves Into C4 With Aficionado Brad Hansen

CORVETTE TODAY delves into the C4 Corvette with affectionato, Brad Hansen. https://podcasts.adorilabs.com/corve...I0r3Da0OXhSCLC Brad is a LA videographer, but uses his C4 as a Daily Driver. Consequently, he has become a true go-to guy for all C4 do-it-yourselfers! Brad has a great YouTube channel and social media presence. You'll find out all about that and more on this episode of CORVETTE TODAY!

Listen Here: https://adori.page.link/corvette-today
Website & Merchandise: www.CorvetteTodayPodcast.com
Get CORVETTE TODAY emails: https://CorvetteToday.ck.page
Join the CORVETTE TODAY Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2718423201763136
Watch CORVETTE TODAY on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXCRn-2X0SjjEXUt_...
See more
See less

C8 Interior Color: Natural

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • C8 Interior Color: Natural

    Close up of “Natural”. Photo thanks to Clint Simone of Motor1.


    Click image for larger version

Name:	8D6B4D71-0E0C-46C4-9793-C26E4EF9D981.jpeg
Views:	3395
Size:	490.1 KB
ID:	49245
    Last edited by John; 07-21-2019, 05:07 PM.

  • #2
    Click image for larger version

Name:	tansinside.JPG
Views:	3258
Size:	47.6 KB
ID:	47625

    Comment


    • #3
      This is the 2LT trim.
      Click image for larger version  Name:	vd7diwogcp9bzuciixdj.jpg Views:	0 Size:	157.5 KB ID:	47680

      Click image for larger version  Name:	cziwnqduftnrb5yxw2ff.jpg Views:	0 Size:	122.1 KB ID:	47681

      Click image for larger version  Name:	uvixvj2ppfw1z1efwbxt.jpg Views:	0 Size:	73.7 KB ID:	47682
      Last edited by smoove7410; 07-19-2019, 12:08 AM.

      Comment


      • #4
        Natural 3LT

        Click image for larger version

Name:	2020-chevrolet-corvette-c8-106-1563510640.jpg?crop=1xw:1xh;center,top&amp;resize=980:*.jpg
Views:	3568
Size:	100.7 KB
ID:	47709

        Click image for larger version

Name:	2020-chevrolet-corvette-c8-104-1563510640.jpg?crop=1xw:1xh;center,top&amp;resize=980:*.jpg
Views:	3599
Size:	92.1 KB
ID:	47710

        Click image for larger version

Name:	2020-chevrolet-corvette-c8-105-1563510641.jpg?crop=1xw:1xh;center,top&amp;resize=980:*.jpg
Views:	3222
Size:	91.5 KB
ID:	47711

        Comment


        • #5
          Natural is beautiful...dramatically nicer than C7 offering, IMO
          '64 Silver Grey Coupe (custom paint)- still our favorite
          '77 Black L82 / 4SPD
          '78 Silver Anniversary L82 / 4SPD
          '13 White/Blue Diamond 427 60th roadster - favorite late model
          '14 Black Z51 Coupe
          '15 Shark Grey Z51 Coupe

          '20... Zeus Bronze Coupe, 2LT, GT2 seats, Natural two tone, Body color accents, Pewter wheels- 10/1/20😀 GAME CHANGER

          Comment


          • #6
            I love my Kalahari w/LRG but I think this is now at the top of my list, dipped, and probably Black paint.

            Comment


            • #7
              I guess to get an interior that ALMOST matches you have to buy a LT3.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by ZORA 69 View Post
                I guess to get an interior that ALMOST matches you have to buy a LT3.
                As was the case when we ordered our 14 with Kalahari. The difference this time is the carpet is also matched as it was w/Brownstone. IMO worth the extra money.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I've got a Cashmere interior in my 08 C6. I hate the pale carpet that shows everything. Like that Starbucks coffee stain from the roadtrip. I've always said I'll redo that interior as a 2012 two-tone and put black carpet with the tan kickplates.

                  If they can do the Natural with a black flooring, I'm a fan.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    The 2LT trip has black carpeting with the Natural. But a lot less of the interior is in the Natural leather in the 2LT.
                    Delivered 5/29!: Scarlet Fever 2021 2LT HTC, Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat, two-tone Natural w/ suede inserts, Mag Ride, Performance Exhaust

                    Gone but not forgotten: SunKissed, 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible

                    Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club: https://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/

                    Never grow up - It's a trap.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by smoove7410 View Post
                      Natural 3LT

                      Click image for larger version

Name:	2020-chevrolet-corvette-c8-106-1563510640.jpg?crop=1xw:1xh;center,top&amp;resize=980:*.jpg
Views:	3568
Size:	100.7 KB
ID:	47709

                      Click image for larger version

Name:	2020-chevrolet-corvette-c8-104-1563510640.jpg?crop=1xw:1xh;center,top&amp;resize=980:*.jpg
Views:	3599
Size:	92.1 KB
ID:	47710

                      Click image for larger version

Name:	2020-chevrolet-corvette-c8-105-1563510641.jpg?crop=1xw:1xh;center,top&amp;resize=980:*.jpg
Views:	3222
Size:	91.5 KB
ID:	47711
                      Competition seats look great in natural....

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I actually like the 2LT more. If I do go 3LT, it would be in Jet Black with the GT2 seats
                        Last edited by Bluevette; 07-19-2019, 04:30 PM.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Bluevette View Post
                          I actually like the 2LT more. If I do go 3LT, it would be in Jet Black with the GT2 seats
                          Based on the configurator, you can get a 3LT that looks like this photo, it's just regular "Natural" whereas the other, completely tan one was called "Natural Dipped"

                          Click image for larger version Name:	vd7diwogcp9bzuciixdj.jpg Views:	0 Size:	157.5 KB ID:	47680

                          Click image for larger version Name:	cziwnqduftnrb5yxw2ff.jpg Views:	0 Size:	122.1 KB ID:	47681

                          Click image for larger version Name:	uvixvj2ppfw1z1efwbxt.jpg Views:	0 Size:	73.7 KB ID:	47682

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Gorgeous. I'm likely getting Elkhart Lake Blue with black Trident wheels and Natural interior. But the Morello Red interior has me thinking about grey or silver with black trident wheels.

                            Plenty of time to think about it. I'm waiting until customer cars hit the streets so they can work out some of the bugs.





                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by BuckyThreadkiller View Post
                              I've got a Cashmere interior in my 08 C6. I hate the pale carpet that shows everything. Like that Starbucks coffee stain from the roadtrip. I've always said I'll redo that interior as a 2012 two-tone and put black carpet with the tan kickplates.

                              If they can do the Natural with a black flooring, I'm a fan.
                              Put in a set of black floormats & be more careful with your coffee.

                              Comment

                              MECF_728x90_bottom

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X