MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

GM Official C8 Sites For Your Convenience And Inquiries

*Build & Price Your C8 with Spreadsheet:https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...-msrp-incl-dfc
*GM’s C8 Site: https://www.chevrolet.com/upcoming-v...ation-corvette
C8 Order Guide:https://www.gmfleetorderguide.com/NA...=21905&type=0#
Visualize Your C8:https://visualizer.chevrolet.com/ui?...US&channel=b2c

Also please look at our stickies in each of the four major C8 sections. Thank you.
See more
See less

C8 Interior Color: Adrenaline Red

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • C8 Interior Color: Adrenaline Red

    Reserved first post

    Add pics when available
    Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so

  • #2
    After seeing the Rick Conti video of the red Z51 at BGA, I think I might have to choose that color, with this interior:

    2LT, GT1 seats in Adrenaline Red

    Really like the two tone better than the all red that's standard with the GT2 seats. But if the cost is reasonable, I'd opt for GT2 with suede inserts (also two tone).

    Click image for larger version  Name:	red two tone dash.jpg Views:	63 Size:	162.3 KB ID:	49811

    Click image for larger version  Name:	red two tone GT1 seats.jpg Views:	56 Size:	134.5 KB ID:	49812
    Last edited by meyerweb; 07-23-2019, 01:49 PM.
    SunKissed, my 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible (One of about 40)

    Purchased 5/2/2015,
    >33,000+ miles

    Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club. Check us out http://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org

    Comment


    • #3
      I like those 2 tone seats as well

      Comment


      • #4
        We have a Torch Z06 with Adrenaline interior with the seats all red leather. It’s 2LZ and there is enough black in the interior to break up the color. Would do the same again.
        There is a madness to my method!

        2015 Z06 Torch/adrenaline
        2001 coupe Torch/oak R8C
        79 coupe Silver/oyster
        All one owner
        Museum lifetime members

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by meyerweb View Post
          After seeing the Rick Conti video of the red Z51 at BGA, I think I might have to choose that color, with this interior:

          2LT, GT1 seats in Adrenaline Red

          Really like the two tone better than the all red that's standard with the GT2 seats. But if the cost is reasonable, I'd opt for GT2 with suede inserts (also two tone).

          Click image for larger version Name:	red two tone dash.jpg Views:	63 Size:	162.3 KB ID:	49811

          Click image for larger version Name:	red two tone GT1 seats.jpg Views:	56 Size:	134.5 KB ID:	49812
          Am I understanding correctly, it seems that 2LT in Adrenaline Red is a two tone seat by default? The
          seat backs are black while the rest of the seat is red?

          Natural and Sky Cool Gray in 2LT are a solid colored seat. I’m basing this on the Chevrolet visualizer tool. I even selected two tone seats on the visualizer and the pattern changed from shown above to a different two tone pattern.

          That would be very interesting if one interior color was two tone by default.

          Comment


          • #6
            Yup, and what gets even weirder is that this GT1 model seat in an 1LT interior is all red. Same seat, but no black insert on the seat back.

            I wonder if the two-tone GT1 seat in 2LT trim is just a glitch in the Visualizer.

            Comment


            • #7
              GM s right now fine tuning the visualizer.
              Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of NCM.

              Comment


              • #8
                Click image for larger version

Name:	36AE7F28-52AC-4F0A-8C57-CDB5C911A9F9.png
Views:	650
Size:	845.3 KB
ID:	51256 Here I selected Black with Red Stitching, GT2 2 tone seats in Suede.
                Torch Red 2LZ.........😎

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Klinn View Post
                  Yup, and what gets even weirder is that this GT1 model seat in an 1LT interior is all red. Same seat, but no black insert on the seat back.

                  I wonder if the two-tone GT1 seat in 2LT trim is just a glitch in the Visualizer.
                  Could be, but they're different than the two-tone seats you get if you select the GT2 seats.
                  SunKissed, my 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible (One of about 40)

                  Purchased 5/2/2015,
                  >33,000+ miles

                  Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club. Check us out http://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Best visible carbon fiber picture we have seen. I took Meldoon’s above excellent picture and further zoomed in .

                    Click image for larger version

Name:	DC60F672-E0A6-46A5-96A6-6AC7C60E1B54.png
Views:	608
Size:	457.5 KB
ID:	51317
                    Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of NCM.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Looks pretty cool.
                      Torch Red exterior/ black interior z51 FE4 1LT VK3 GKZ HTA

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by John View Post
                        Best visible carbon fiber picture we have seen. I took Meldoon’s above excellent picture and further zoomed in .

                        Click image for larger version

Name:	DC60F672-E0A6-46A5-96A6-6AC7C60E1B54.png
Views:	608
Size:	457.5 KB
ID:	51317
                        John, did you look behind the seats to see if there is any storage when you were at the reveal. May have missed the info somewhere so sorry if it’s been discussed.
                        There is a madness to my method!

                        2015 Z06 Torch/adrenaline
                        2001 coupe Torch/oak R8C
                        79 coupe Silver/oyster
                        All one owner
                        Museum lifetime members

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I'm wondering this also and did not take the time to look behind the seats at the reveal. Chevy has indicated that these seats have another inch of travel and can recline more than our C7 seats do, so will need to look. We will have a car on August 19th at my local dealer so will look then.
                          Lord Help Me Be The Person My Dog Thinks I Am.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Plasboy View Post

                            John, did you look behind the seats to see if there is any storage when you were at the reveal. May have missed the info somewhere so sorry if it’s been discussed.
                            Originally posted by freeman1215 View Post
                            I'm wondering this also and did not take the time to look behind the seats at the reveal. Chevy has indicated that these seats have another inch of travel and can recline more than our C7 seats do, so will need to look. We will have a car on August 19th at my local dealer so will look then.
                            There is no “storage” behind the rear seat, that is unless you are short legged and choose to put something squish-able behind your seat. Yes, they do have another inch of seat travel. I tried moving the seat back at the reveal and it keep going and going, until at the end, with my foot canted forward at max, only my toes could even touch the brake pedal.

                            Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of NCM.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	image_9246.jpg
Views:	553
Size:	77.1 KB
ID:	51620 That's what I thought John, but thank you for confirming. The attached picture shows there is no storage space back of the seats.
                              Last edited by ABorC; 07-26-2019, 11:55 AM.
                              Lord Help Me Be The Person My Dog Thinks I Am.

                              Comment

                              MECF_728x90_bottom

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X