MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Corvette Today Product Featuring Doug Fehan On Now

Learn Everything About Corvette Racing From THE Product Manager, Doug Fehan!_If you are a Corvette fan, you have to be interested in Corvette Racing! https://anchor.fm/steve-garrett/epis...g-Fehan-ejpu64 Steve Garrett learns just about everything there is to know about Corvette Racing for THE man who heads up Corvette Racing....Doug Fehan. Doug traces the origins of the race program from its beginnings all the way up to present day.  Fehan talks about the new mid-engine C8.R race car and its differences from the C7.R.  Doug outlines the races Corvette Racing participates in during a typical year and why they did not go to Le Mans this year.  Learn about the passionate race fans and the driver's relationship with them. Doug's energy, enthusiasm and passion come out bold and proud in this fantastic episode of CORVETTE TODAY!
See more
See less

C8 Exterior Color: Long Beach Red Metallic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C8 Exterior Color: Long Beach Red Metallic

Click image for larger version

Name:	0835B2C9-2135-499C-931B-CAAD9790BBC1.jpeg
Views:	7188
Size:	44.7 KB
ID:	49138
    Last edited by John; 07-21-2019, 02:55 PM.

Comment

I liked that color when I first saw it in a Convertible with the Kalahari top and kalahari interior. It is the color of my Lexus that they call Diamond something red, but the lexus is more redish. BUT, for a sports car it has to be Ferrari Red or Torch red.

Comment

OH, JUST NOTIced a PLATE on the back,, Now I want to know.who already has a car??? A GM EXEC

Comment

That's a manufacturer plate so it's likely one of the test mules minus the camo. No need to disguise them anymore.
          1966 coupe - Sunfire Yellow / Black
          2004 Z06 - Millennium Yellow / Black

NCM Lifetime Member since 2003

Comment

wonder what it would look like with chrome wheels?

Comment

Originally posted by brad66 View Post
              That's a manufacturer plate so it's likely one of the test mules minus the camo. No need to disguise them anymore.
              Exactly, and I believe these sightings are all near the Milford Proving Grounds. In some photos you can even see bits of camo wrap hanging off seams near the splitter.

Comment

The Configurator is absolutely SICK.

Comment

Try late at night or very early in the morning. That's led to great success for me.

Comment

Two other suggestions from ABorC who is super informed on computer stuff.

One, using a computer rather than a phone or an iPad is a help.

Close all your tabs except this one, and this could also be useful.

GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 22 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

From the configurator

Comment

The red C8 corvette at the initial part of the reveal, with black exterior trim and that stage lighting was not tasting right to me Thursday night. But the red in/with the configurator options is absolutely back in the saddle. I am all in for the red Corvette. Black is beautiful with the red engine.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepDog View Post
                          The red C8 corvette at the initial part of the reveal, with black exterior trim and that stage lighting was not tasting right to me Thursday night. But the red in/with the configurator options is absolutely back in the saddle. I am all in for the red Corvette. Black is beautiful with the red engine.
                          The reveal car was Torch Red, the darker red in this thread is Long Beach Red which is more maroon/candy apple

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	B50D26CA-BF70-42DC-B7EC-FBC7B1218827.jpeg
Views:	4629
Size:	150.9 KB
ID:	48639

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	C8.jpg Views:	1 Size:	98.6 KB ID:	48667

Looks more "Red" than the above street pic?
                              Last edited by BOBSZ06; 07-20-2019, 02:49 PM.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X