MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Official C8 Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

Coupe/HTC Build & Price: https://www.chevrolet.com/performanc...d-price/config
GM’s C8 Info Site: https://www.chevrolet.com/upcoming-v...ation-corvette
C8 Order Guide 1/17 Changes: https://www.gmfleetorderguide.com/NA...D=21905&type=0
Visualize Your C8:https://visualizer.chevrolet.com/ui?...US&channel=b2c
Also please look at our stickies in each of the four major C8 sections
2 of 2 < >

MECF TEMPORARY MAINTENANCE SHUT DOWN

STARTING 4:00 PM (PST), Monday, January 6th: Heads Up Please of Scheduled Maintenance!!!! Unlike past notices when our software company said MECF would be shut down less than one hour, they have said that our forum COULD have a two hour shut down. Thank you very much for your understanding.
See more
See less

C8 Exterior Color: Sebring Orange Tintcoat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HQ Sebring Orange pictures thanks to “Bad3.”

Click image for larger version

Name:	2D214F3F-FDD2-4840-875B-D5562455692E.jpeg
Views:	576
Size:	144.4 KB
ID:	81095Click image for larger version

Name:	4149870B-5499-4AC3-96DB-361E4A5A8ED9.jpeg
Views:	554
Size:	159.7 KB
ID:	81096Click image for larger version

Name:	E3EA46A3-727A-4A31-8FA9-7C0986415CEF.jpeg
Views:	555
Size:	194.2 KB
ID:	81097
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5ZZ high wing; 5VM vis CF ground effects pkg; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards. Separately getting from my dealer RCC Edge Red engine cover, 5JR vis CF mirror caps, and VJR illuminated sill plates.

Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of National Corvette Museum.

Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

HTC in Sebring Orange new pictures thanks to Corvette_Nut.

Name:	6062CD1B-87B9-4C2E-A8BD-20F703B4E8C4.png
Views:	530
Size:	1.04 MB
ID:	86385Click image for larger version

Name:	E77372FB-182F-4495-B308-0D061E77B16F.png
Views:	481
Size:	1.01 MB
ID:	86386Click image for larger version

Name:	736C46AD-3C22-4D07-9933-38D62BE08D9C.png
Views:	500
Size:	1.05 MB
ID:	86387
      GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5ZZ high wing; 5VM vis CF ground effects pkg; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards. Separately getting from my dealer RCC Edge Red engine cover, 5JR vis CF mirror caps, and VJR illuminated sill plates.

Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of National Corvette Museum.

Comment

Nice new SO picture. Thanks TRT SR.

Name:	AF44F980-60D2-46F2-8B24-EA911C39E9AF.jpeg
Views:	447
Size:	92.3 KB
ID:	88760

Comment

New photo of a Sebring Orange Convertible, courtesy of Chip Haselton:

Name:	76673837_2781779438532843_4775077844361412608_O.jpeg
Views:	376
Size:	144.4 KB
ID:	90919

Comment

Fantastic overhead HR Sebring Orange HTC picture thanks to Tennis & Golf Nut.

Click image for larger version  Name:	ADAB793B-6C1B-4873-A96F-79CEB9ADEEC7.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	104.1 KB ID:	92080

Comment

SO Metallic Paint?

Comment

nice color

Comment

I saw my question asked numerous times, natural interior with Sebring Orange. I had written the color off my list since the grey interior looks to white. Change of heart after I saw a Sebring Orange ZR1 at the dealer today. I was Rapid Blue until I saw it in person, and now I'm debating between Elkhart Lake Blue, Long Beach Red and now Sebring Orange. Key to me is 2LT with Natural Seats, so over black in all my cars. Can't wait to pick it up in Bowling Green.

Comment

McLaren behind SO C8 on the track in these two pictures. Hmm.

Thanks to the ubiquitous Corvette_Nut for these two pictures.

Name:	A2805AA8-A90C-4A1C-BFC3-7E33C3C0F66C.jpeg
Views:	257
Size:	118.0 KB
ID:	94563Click image for larger version

Name:	E18B98DD-C887-4C3B-90C8-39A1B20CFA9D.jpeg
Views:	240
Size:	82.3 KB
ID:	94564

Comment

This will be my 4th first year corvette. My C5 was silver, C6 black, C7 torch red and my C8 is ordered and scheduled to go into production the week of 2/24. It will be Sebring Orange Tint. I wanted something different. I loved my torch red..as did lots of C7 owners (and understandably so). I saw them often on the road. I saw the SOT at Kerbeck's showing of the car this past summer and loved it! Can't wait to have it this spring. The truth is there are no bad choices. All that matters is that each of us get the one we want! Enjoy your C8!!!!
                      Sebring Orange Tintcoat; 2LT; black interior; GT2 seats; front lift adjustable height; performance exhausts; engine appearance; Spectra Gray Tridents; Red Calipers; Orange seat belts;

Comment

With the colour constraints being announced in Canada there is a chance I could move up if I change from Torch red. Sebring Orange is my second choice of colours and is available in Canada. I think the Tan interior is a better match to the Orange. The more I look at the orange car pics, the more I like it. Heck, Even "Orange Peel" will look natural on that colour! lol
                        Murray - Uxbridge, Ontario, Canada
                        Torch red coupe, Adrenaline red 2LT Q8Q E60 NPP

Comment

Originally posted by ARMD009 View Post
                          SO Metallic Paint?
                          Good question. I've seen it said here that Sebring Orange is metallic - but every other metallic color has "Metallic" in the name, right? Also, I saw it in person in sunlight (at Kerbeck) and while I thought it was gorgeous, I don't think I saw any metallic flake when the sun reflected off it.

Comment

I spent an hour around Sebring Orange C8 at a dealership earlier this year, and the metal flake was clearly visible on that car.

Still, the orange has a bit of a pastel appearance.
                            Upcoming Vette:
                            '20 Elkhart Lake Blue 2LT Coupe, Natural Interior, GT2 Two-Tone Seats, Performance Exhaust, Front Lift, Carbon Flash Wheels, Engine Appearance Package 2000 Status on December 27, 2019, 3000 Status on January 2, 2020, TPW of March 16, 2020

Current Vettes:
                            '68 Lemans Blue 327/350 Convertible
                            '91 Turquoise Convertible with Hardtop
                            '14 Lime Rock Green 2LT Convertible, Black Top, Kalahari, 7-Speed, Performance Exhaust

Comment

Strange That this the only metallic color that does not disclose "metallic" in the website builder tool?

Comment

Originally posted by Mobius View Post
                                I spent an hour around Sebring Orange C8 at a dealership earlier this year, and the metal flake was clearly visible on that car.

Still, the orange has a bit of a pastel appearance.
                                OK, cool. Maybe I was just so dazzled with seeing the ****ed thing in person that I was overwhelmed.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X