Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

GM Official C8 Sites For Your Convenience And Inquiries

Coupe Build/Price: https://www.chevrolet.com/performanc...and-price/trim
*GM’s C8 Site: https://www.chevrolet.com/upcoming-v...ation-corvette
C8 Order Guide 10/11: https://eogld.cloud.gm.com/NASApp/do...D=21905&type=0
Visualize Your C8:https://visualizer.chevrolet.com/ui?...US&channel=b2c
Also please look at our stickies in each of the four major C8 sections. Thank you.
See more
See less

White C8 Rendering Thanks To Chazcron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White C8 Rendering Thanks To Chazcron

Click image for larger version

Name:	89F32042-C1A2-4778-9217-68B59832E2A6.jpeg
Views:	654
Size:	54.2 KB
ID:	45662
    GS7 Elkhart Lake Blue, HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5ZZ high wing; 5VM vis CF ground effects pkg; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards.

Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of National Corvette Museum.

Chazcron that is one nice looking ride. Your work was also just praised in a weekly email from LSX Magazine. I could see that in my driveway!

Comment

I am going to miss Chazcron's creative work.

Comment

Looks just as great as cars that cost $300k+

I love it. Thank you Chazcron, FVS, and everyone else who has provided us with renders for all of your amazing work!
        Last edited by Bluevette; 07-12-2019, 04:42 PM.

Comment

That’s perfect and the color just happens to my color for every Corvette I’ve had. Thank you sir for doing your best work in the best color. Your work is awesome THANK YOU

Comment

Spotted a white 458 ferrari at sunday brunch last week. Was stunning for sure as will the c8.

thanks for the effort fvs and chazcron
            Last edited by JB; 07-12-2019, 08:06 PM.
            Torch Red exterior/ black interior z51 FE4 2LT or 1LT depending on when i get the call..Ill flip a coin at that moment..same for E60

Comment

Also this

Name:	BackWhite.jpg
Views:	587
Size:	2.45 MB
ID:	45702
              Attached Files

Comment

Thank you very much Chaz. Great artistry. I love it!
                GS7 Elkhart Lake Blue, HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5ZZ high wing; 5VM vis CF ground effects pkg; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards.

Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of National Corvette Museum.

Comment

There will be continuing curiosity about the future C8 variants, the Z06, the Zr1, The Zora, the ERay, the C9. Rendering is the eye into the future. It enables visualization and a decoding of secrets dynamic.
                  Last edited by SheepDog; 07-12-2019, 06:06 PM.

Comment

Ya killing me Chaz with these pics. White shows every line at every angle which is why it’s my color on Corvettes. Thanks again

Comment

You rock Chaz! Thank you so much for all your work and keeping us dreaming!
                      Vette's owned: 99 Sebring Silver Convert - 10yrs, Just SOLD my 2008 Crystal Red Convert,w/cam, longtubes and Vortech supercharger for new C8
                      On order from Kerbeck at status 3000, C8 Spec: Torch Red, 2LT, Z51,FE4,E60,CF7,FA5,AH2,HUL,TUL,Q8P,SC7,ERI,R8C

Comment

Originally posted by Chazcron View Post
                        Also this

Name:	BackWhite.jpg
Views:	587
Size:	2.45 MB
ID:	45702
                        Thanks Chazcron...thats one of my favorite shots
                        Torch Red exterior/ black interior z51 FE4 2LT or 1LT depending on when i get the call..Ill flip a coin at that moment..same for E60

Comment

She is SEXY from behind! 😎
                          Black over Sky Cool Gray.....2LT.....Z51.....FE4.....E60.....

Comment

White looks great when it's clean and shiny. Unfortunately, it's hard to keep it looking clean and shiny if you actually drive it.
                            SunKissed, my 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible (One of about 40)

Purchased 5/2/2015,
                            >35,000+ miles

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club. Check us out http://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

Originally posted by ZORA 69 View Post
                              I am going to miss Chazcron's creative work.
                              why? When he still has work to do with the Z variants!

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X