MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Official 7.18.19 Livestream Reveal URL Site! Tustin Reveal Site Updates & Weather. Watch The Reveal on Your TV Using A Windows Laptop

7.18.19 Official Livestream URL Site: https://media.chevrolet.com/nextgenCorvette

7.18.19 Tustin Updates and Weather: https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...ather-forecast

Watch The Reveal On Your TV Using a Windows Laptop: https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...windows-laptop
See more
See less

A Black C8 “Stingray At Dusk”

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im all in on torch red exterior with a black interior.

the vehicle seems so beautifully styled a classic color combination like torch red and black just calls out my na,e.

ill enjoy seeing all the various color combos that so many will choose.

each more stunning than the next.

those seats look awesome...the interior beautiful and now that we have seen the official steering wheel photos...

this is going to be an epic reveal come july 18th ...

hopefully we will get vehicle curb weight and hp tq ratings too..

thanks John for having this forum to reveal not only in the information but a
    so share our excitement in anticipation..

just a good group of sports car enthusiasts without all the trolling so many other forums seem to attract.

good positive vibes on the eve of the next generation epic rear mid engine corvette

Comment

Thanks JB and because of our great members that we continue to grow and grow. The excitement is building, and again, night four for me, less sleep than the night before. Good thing I still got in six hours last night. May three hours next Wednesday night (laughing at myself)?
      Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. Our 2020 ME C8 Corvette is next.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ECB5C2B8-BC5D-4434-8B5D-62BC82BD3BE6.jpeg
Views:	125
Size:	1.21 MB
ID:	45625 Was thinking torch red, rethinking black so all the plastic bits aren’t so obvious.
        ps. Haven’t heard a thing about the C8 here in Niagara Falls.
        Last edited by Meldoon; 07-12-2019, 01:50 PM.
        The least we can do is wave to each other

Comment

After my old black RX-7 Turbo I swore I'd never get another black car, but, well... have a look at my avatar.

Originally posted by Meldoon View Post
          Was thinking torch red, rethinking black so all the plastic bits aren’t so obvious.
          That was my thinking when I was looking at a C7 GS, I preferred a darker color so all the exterior black bits blended in somewhat. I'm hoping the C8 won't have as many of those. If GM adds some ornate black plastic grilles over the side air intakes I'll be very, very sad.

I'm still hoping that the new Accelerate Yellow Metallic will be deeper and richer than Corvette Racing Yellow, more like MB's Solar Beam Yellow:

MBSolarBeamYellow

Comment

Klinn nice black Corvette in your avatar. Hope you are correct on what ACM turns out to be, for if it is what you are wanting, that would be our color too!
            Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. Our 2020 ME C8 Corvette is next.

Comment

Originally posted by Meldoon View Post
              Click image for larger version

Name:	ECB5C2B8-BC5D-4434-8B5D-62BC82BD3BE6.jpeg
Views:	125
Size:	1.21 MB
ID:	45625 Was thinking torch red, rethinking black so all the plastic bits aren’t so obvious. ps. Haven’t heard a thing about the C8 here in Niagara Falls.
              A week from today is when GM has said it would announce where the 125+ dealerships will be (with specific dates).

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
              Working...
              X