MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Official 7.18.19 Livestream Reveal URL Site! Tustin Reveal Site Updates & Weather. Watch The Reveal on Your TV Using A Windows Laptop

7.18.19 Official Livestream URL Site: https://media.chevrolet.com/nextgenCorvette

7.18.19 Tustin Updates and Weather: https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...ather-forecast

Watch The Reveal On Your TV Using a Windows Laptop: https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...windows-laptop
See more
See less

-- new C8 Stingray Interior pics --

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only July 19th, GM will be sharing the list of every one of the 125+ dealerships, by date, where the C8 and its display will be. I have stocked that thread within our “ME Information” section.” If we hear of individual dealerships to add to that list between now and the 19th, all of us can add them into that thread (I add Coughlin Chevrolet for Sept 4th earlier today).
    Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. Our 2020 ME C8 Corvette is next.

Comment

For those who are not happy having to go into an infotainment system to adjust the temp, fan speed, where the air is directed, and 10 more things, the interior of the ME has got you covered — with individual controls for these adjustments.

Click image for larger version

Name:	D6DF74DA-AFEF-4C04-9E61-3EF17011C902.jpeg
Views:	247
Size:	176.9 KB
ID:	45359

Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. Our 2020 ME C8 Corvette is next.

Comment

Originally posted by JB View Post
        The c8 wheel looks weird. Not a deal killer but these photos look strange.

the interior looks nice otherwise...although i prefer black interiors over white for practicality...

the white or color shown looks great but I couldnt live with it ...

exciting choices with all the colors being discussed.
        If Jalopnik’s leaked specs are right, we are going to have Adrenaline Red (bright to match with Torch Red and more); Morello Red (a dark red which is a replacement for Spice Red, but way more vital); black; Sky Cool Gray; Natural (a light tan, rich like many European interiors in Ferraris and Jaguars); and two different two-tones, e.g., an Adrenaline/black and a Twilight Blue/Tension Blue.

Comment

^I'm hoping the blue is a darker navy blue (white or ceramic grey on blue - sold).

Comment

If you are talking about the interior blue here are two pictures to help: First, darker one is Twilight Blue; in the second one, the blue is that very bright, light blue (e.g. Tension Blue). What we of course do not know, and often GM reverses “coverage areas” from one generation to the next, is where each of the colors would be on a C8.

Name:	DC19AA50-56BA-4873-A30D-4D514B8599A5.jpeg
Views:	247
Size:	162.1 KB
ID:	45372

Name:	DAF62E8E-8FAD-4BDB-A9AC-60DFDA033F7D.jpeg
Views:	240
Size:	246.5 KB
ID:	45373

Comment

Originally posted by electroVette View Post
              Hopefully GM copied BMW's "M" button when they designed the "Z" button. The driver can customize the "M" button for any mix of steering, suspension, throttle, transmission, and exhaust settings.
              Yes, yes, a million times yes! As more and more fine-grained software control of the car is added, we need a way to instantly restore our favorite combination of settings. Jumping into the car just before an autocross run and having to go through a "pre-flight checklist" via the infomatics screen is a recipe for forgetting some critical item.

Comment

Originally posted by CraZ8 View Post

How long has carscoops had these pics? They provided the pics in the original leak right?
                More of GM's orchestrated leaks, I suspect.

Originally posted by smoove7410 View Post
                Here, thanks to Carscoops are a few new interior pics that appear to have been taken during the same time as the last set. These show a perspective in the drivers seat and reveal a few new things:
                1. The shifter
                2. A 'Z' button to the left of the airbag on the steering wheel
                3. The knob next to the shifter is not for the infotainment system, but instead is for driving mode
                I have a different thought on that "Mode" label above the knob on the center console. Three things occur to me: One, there's no real need to have a cover over the driving mode knob. The C7 has an exposed knob, and that's not an issue as you're not resting your hand on it for any length of time. With a control for the infotainment system, however, you're likely to be using the knob multiple times in succession so having a hand rest is a good idea. Two, "mode" could refer to modes on the infotainment screen, not driving mode.Three, it looks to me like that cover over the knob is hinged. Lift or press to activate the option chosen with the knob. Driving mode could be one of the modes selectable via the screen and knob.
                Last edited by meyerweb; 07-11-2019, 07:11 PM.
                SunKissed, my 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible (One of about 40)

Purchased 5/2/2015,
                >33,000+ miles

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club. Check us out http://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org

Comment

Originally posted by CornerCarver99 View Post
                  How do you know when the C8 will come to a dealership near you?
                  I called the largest dealer in the south in my area which is about 18 miles from my house. They confirmed it’s here in Texas on the 26th.

Comment

That is exciting that you get to see it just a week after its reveal!

Comment

Originally posted by Fasttoys View Post

I called the largest dealer in the south in my area which is about 18 miles from my house. They confirmed it’s here in Texas on the 26th.
                      Ok, thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Frenzy36 View Post
                        Thanks smoove7410, The layout looks good, but that steering wheel- I get why they made it oblong so good visibility to the screen while driving straight. But it's really fugly. Is it me or do the new steering wheel pics look really oblong compared to the older pics?
                        My thoughts exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post

Can we imagine how sick we would be at ourselves if forgetting to press that button costs us $2,000+ because we destroyed our visible CF splitter. — for it is my plan to lower my C8 even more than I did our C7.
                          I look forward to seeing that. Perhaps when we get the reveal (FINALLY NEXT WEEK!!!) we can persuade our talent on here to lower it and mount different aftermarket wheels!?

Comment

Originally posted by Fasttoys View Post

Do you mean Classic Chevrolet?

Comment

For those wondering about the steering wheel.....

Comment

How does one back up??? There is no "R" in the PRNDL, now PNDM.

And until I see it in person and sit down in it, the jury is still out on that tilted infotainment display. ???

Click image for larger version  Name:	fetch?id=45250&d=1562867310.jpg Views:	0 Size:	275.5 KB ID:	45456
                                Last edited by Shepherd777; 07-12-2019, 05:15 AM.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X