MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Official 7.18.19 Livestream Reveal URL Site! Tustin Reveal Site Updates & Weather. Watch The Reveal on Your TV Using A Windows Laptop

7.18.19 Official Livestream URL Site: https://media.chevrolet.com/nextgenCorvette

7.18.19 Tustin Updates and Weather: https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...ather-forecast

Watch The Reveal On Your TV Using a Windows Laptop: https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...windows-laptop
See more
See less

Tustin Hanger Reveal Group

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tustin Hanger Reveal Group

John usually does these for me, but he must be busy, as I was at work today.

Click image for larger version

Name:	tustinreveal2_ee2d4392c6d95c63f5dcca6704d0889ec39b7669.jpg
Views:	280
Size:	108.3 KB
ID:	45113Click image for larger version

Name:	tustinreveal_19cbe330e2bf4a449bca17d1ed5aca21a3084ba2.jpg
Views:	282
Size:	109.6 KB
ID:	45115
    Attached Files

nice work Chaz. in a week you can rest!

Thanks for the preview!

Comment

Thanks, FVS.

I put in all those hours so I now can just rotate the car, camera and lights and crank out another render. JK. It's not quite as easy as that, as you know. I was pleased I was able to stitch together a hanger from a youtube video. The last second add was putting the "donut" marks under the cars, totally sells it.

Comment

Exciting to look at. Thanks so much Chazcron!!! I so like the tire marks.
        Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. Our 2020 ME C8 Corvette is next.

Comment

Chazcron and FVS, You guys kept me going for months with your renderings. Thank you both and John for keeping us interested. Now in 8 more days" the big bang"
          frankb

Comment

Chazcron and fvs....thank you both for your fine efforts!

Comment

Now I'm depressed Chaz, I don't have an airplane hanger to store all the cars in. Awesome job the skid marks really does sell it.
              Rocket City Florida

Comment

It's a great concept for a render, beautifully executed as usual. And you're right, the donut marks really add the crowning touch.

But there will be no rest for you -- in a week you can start on the Z-06 / Grand Sport models.

Comment

Stunning work!

Comment

Looks great as they always do ! Now, what color do I want ?
                    A thought if I might ...

Comment

Exactly my problem, and our budget will not allow 8 (four we know we do not want).
                      Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. Our 2020 ME C8 Corvette is next.

Comment

Originally posted by Chazcron View Post
                        John usually does these for me, but he must be busy, as I was at work today.

Click image for larger version

Name:	tustinreveal2_ee2d4392c6d95c63f5dcca6704d0889ec39b7669.jpg
Views:	280
Size:	108.3 KB
ID:	45113Click image for larger version

Name:	tustinreveal_19cbe330e2bf4a449bca17d1ed5aca21a3084ba2.jpg
Views:	282
Size:	109.6 KB
ID:	45115
                        Chazcron---Love them, plus your other renderings!!! The hardest thing to decide is which color and options. Just gorgeous!!!

Comment

Chazcron and FVS, I could never possibly thank you enough. You both are very talented. THANKS.

Comment

Brilliant render, but the cars should be red, WHITE and blue.
                            SunKissed, my 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible (One of about 40)

Purchased 5/2/2015,
                            >33,000+ miles

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club. Check us out http://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X