Clear All

• fvs c8 in black and white

just a color way for a member

Click image for larger version

Name:	c8 white for wickedfre.jpg
Views:	627
Size:	251.4 KB
ID:	45032

Nice! With the rear spoiler almost disappearing in your render, it makes me hope that there will be a delete option for the Z-51. Looks pretty darn sleek without it.

Comment

This has to be one of the best renderings yet.

Comment

Originally posted by JustOneMore View Post
        This has to be one of the best renderings yet.
        I will have to agree with you

Comment

VERY Nice!!

Comment

Beautiful job 👍🏻
            Black 3LT. Z51 mag ride front lift. black wheels and trim. .... Order status ...in my garage

Comment

I love it. Great work fvs! And I am not even a white Corvette person. But maybe that will be our C8 surprise color.
              GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Any chance of doing this one in other colors?

Comment

WOW FVS...This is the best render yet!!! TOTALLY AWESOME!
                  Vette's owned: 99 Sebring Silver Convert - 10yrs, 2008 Crystal Red Convert,w/cam, longtubes and Vortech supercharger. C8 VIN 00336 built on 2/10/20 - Delivered 3/18/20 C8 Spec: Torch Red 2LT, Z51, FE4, E60, CF7, FA5, AH2, HUL, J6E, TU7, 3F9, Q8P, 5ZU, R8C

Comment

I like what FVS has done with the interior of the side scoop. Nice detail.
                    Delivered 5/29!: Scarlet Fever 2021 2LT HTC, Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat, two-tone Natural w/ suede inserts, Mag Ride, Performance Exhaust

Current C7: SunKissed, 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black overDaytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club: https://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

This looks perfect. Exactly how I would want mine.

Comment

I never liked white on the C7s but I would think if they offer the Ceramic white on the C8 thhat may be a possibility with red interior.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X