Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

GM Official C8 Sites For Your Convenience And Inquiries

Coupe Build/Price: https://www.chevrolet.com/performanc...and-price/trim
*GM’s C8 Site: https://www.chevrolet.com/upcoming-v...ation-corvette
C8 Order Guide 10/11: https://eogld.cloud.gm.com/NASApp/do...D=21905&type=0
Visualize Your C8:https://visualizer.chevrolet.com/ui?...US&channel=b2c
Also please look at our stickies in each of the four major C8 sections. Thank you.
See more
See less

FVS - c8 possible marketing poster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FVS - c8 possible marketing poster

Click image for larger version

Name:	c8 promo shot copy.jpg
Views:	5289
Size:	787.1 KB
ID:	44820

Nice!! But I thought all Corvettes were red LOL. Love that Blue.

Comment

I agree. If the C8 was red with an ivory interior, i.e. the inverse of the original '53, then it would make a bigger impact.

Nice job though! :thumbsup:

Comment

That would look great on my wall!
        There is a madness to my method!

2015 Z06 Torch/adrenaline
        2001 coupe Torch/oak R8C
        79 coupe Silver/oyster
        All one owner
        Museum lifetime members

Comment

the original image was from GM introducing the c7.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	s-l300.jpg
Views:	874
Size:	11.3 KB
ID:	44833

I added the white c7 to the line-up and used the blue c8 because of the leaked blue rear. Maybe the reveal car will be this blue car?

Comment

quick new front compare

not exact. just to give a general comparative idea of the feel of the car

Click image for larger version  Name:	c7 nose.jpg Views:	0 Size:	92.9 KB ID:	44837Click image for larger version  Name:	c8 front view.jpg Views:	0 Size:	172.2 KB ID:	44838

Comment

Thanks fvs for more magic making for us. No need for me to β€œget used to” the C8’s front, for I already prefer it.
              GS7 Elkhart Lake Blue, HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5ZZ high wing; 5VM vis CF ground effects pkg; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards.

Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of National Corvette Museum.

Comment

Thanks FVS!!! I love the car and can't wait to get mine next March or sooner I hope! Love elb, I am stuck between torch red and elb since it seems there is no watkins glen gray or shark grey.

Cheers
                Vette's owned: 99 Sebring Silver Convert - 10yrs, Just SOLD my 2008 Crystal Red Convert,w/cam, longtubes and Vortech supercharger for new C8
                On order from Kerbeck at status 3000, C8 Spec: Torch Red, 2LT, Z51,FE4,E60,CF7,FA5,AH2,HUL,TUL,Q8P,SC7,ERI,R8C

Comment

FVS

Raising the bar.........well done man, well done πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Comment

Originally posted by fvs View Post
                    quick new front compare

not exact. just to give a general comparative idea of the feel of the car

Click image for larger version Name:	c7 nose.jpg Views:	0 Size:	92.9 KB ID:	44837Click image for larger version Name:	c8 front view.jpg Views:	0 Size:	172.2 KB ID:	44838
                    All I can say is WOW. If the front end of the C8 looks even half as good as that, then it'll look a lot better than the C7....which is already an amazing looking car.

Comment

9 more days and maybe I can order & get it B 4 thanksgiving

Comment

Originally posted by fvs View Post
                        Click image for larger version  Name:	c8 promo shot copy.jpg Views:	797 Size:	787.1 KB ID:	44820
                        Thanks once again for the rendering ! This will be in my garage someday with chrome (hopefully factory) wheels and maybe a blue spoiler or maybe just w/o ....
                        P.S. My newest screen saver .... Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2405.PNG Views:	0 Size:	138.6 KB ID:	44961
                        Last edited by Ssscooter66; 07-09-2019, 09:07 PM.
                        A thought if I might ...

Comment

I love the C7 front end, but man FVS that C8 front end is HOT!!!! Love the Blue.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Jorgenson View Post
                            I love the C7 front end, but man FVS that C8 front end is HOT!!!! Love the Blue.
                            Agree ... and no mistaking that car for anything but a Corvette

Comment

Fvs. What if you toned down the shadows like the C7. Click image for larger version  Name:	B894CA36-210A-43A2-982B-0ECEAB4CBBC4.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	11.3 KB ID:	45024Click image for larger version  Name:	482DAF43-D9BB-4C26-A9A7-4C4449839A9D.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	790.2 KB ID:	45025Thanks
                              C8. 2LT Z51. Order status 3000

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X