MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Official 7.18.19 Livestream Reveal URL Site! Tustin Reveal Site Updates & Weather. Watch The Reveal on Your TV Using A Windows Laptop

7.18.19 Official Livestream URL Site: https://media.chevrolet.com/nextgenCorvette

7.18.19 Tustin Updates and Weather: https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...ather-forecast

Watch The Reveal On Your TV Using a Windows Laptop: https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...windows-laptop
See more
See less

real c8 uncovered rear?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• real c8 uncovered rear?

Found this over at ferrarichat this evening...

please delete if its a problem ..

Click image for larger version  Name:	F1E60BC4-9ED8-4B17-82C4-452651D32985.jpeg Views:	11 Size:	56.5 KB ID:	44333
    Last edited by JB; 07-07-2019, 08:51 PM.

Great find JB. Sure looks real.
    Rocket City Florida

Comment

Looks pretty real and that includes a shot of the rear spoiler which is pretty nice.

Comment

Nice find! And that's looking pretty nice IMHO

Comment

Yes it's awesome , what else did they say about it?
          Rocket City Florida

Comment

Yes please!!! Make mine Torch Red! 😃 Thanks JB! 👍

Comment

The ferrichat guys have a 260 pages worth of a thread on the c8...

i didnt read the whole thing...i just clicked on the last post and that rear shot popped up so I copied and pasted it here...

i believe a lot of ferrari owners will be buying c8 s for actual use...on the road or the track...

saving their Italian beauties in their garages.

Comment

Great find JB. I saw it an hour ago on another site and was getting ready to post. You beat me! Looks real to me. I wish it hadn't showed up, I had become satisfied with the camo'd until reveal date. Now I want more! 😀

Comment

Sure looks real to me. In which case it's about the biggest leak of the year. The blue looks like a colour that was just being discussed as well.

Comment

Great find! That looks amazing. The renders sure did a good job if this is real. The only real difference is the bottom half. Click image for larger version

Name:	PicsArt_07-07-08.28.14.png
Views:	2554
Size:	935.6 KB
ID:	44360
                    Last edited by Bluevette; 07-07-2019, 09:30 PM.

Comment

JB, only 260 pages? Sheesh are you a real Vette fan? We might have to pull your card on this one.

all kidding aside, it'd be interesting to hear how they got that photo since no one on a corvette forum had it!
                      2017 TR GS 2LT

Comment

i think the people who are in tight have seen the entire car, just didn't show the riff raff.

Comment

people have been saying the back and front are pretty close, but the sides are way off.

Comment

Well this is fun either way. Looks pretty cool and up on a lift is never a flattering angle...

still looks cool and its good to know the rear spoiler looks pretty slick which was a big concern for many looking at those hideous test mules...

chazron and fvs did a hell of job in their renderings.

Comment

Originally posted by JB View Post
                              Well this is fun either way. Looks pretty cool and up on a lift is never a flattering angle...

still looks cool and its good to know the rear spoiler looks pretty slick which was a big concern for many looking at those hideous test mules...

chazron and fvs did a hell of job in their renderings.
                              yes they have, too bad the pic you got wasn't of the side.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X