No announcement yet.

Chazcron’s New C8 Renderings & GIF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great work!!! How about Zeus Bronze (Cadillac color- brown metallic), a guess at Elkhart Lake Blue Metallic, a guess at Rapid Blue, and the 2019 colors - Shadow Gray Metallic, and Long Beach Red Metallic

Comment

FWIW, I don't think the rear end looks all that much like the Camaro. Yes, there's a family resemblance, just as there was with the C7 and the then current Camaro, but based on the renders I don't think anyone with the slightest interest in cars could confuse the two.

I always try to avoid making decisions about how a 3 dimensional shape looks from a 2D image, but from what I see I don't have any issue with the back end of the car.
      SunKissed, my 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible (One of about 40)

Purchased 5/2/2015,
      >33,000+ miles

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club. Check us out http://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org

Comment

I am not seeing any more of a brand resemblance than I do between a $450,000 Ferrari and an entry $250,000 one. Might those who own a $450K Ferrari be unhappy that lesser Ferrari owners’ car might have a little of the same look at theirs?
        Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of NCM.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
        Working...
        X