Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

CorvetteToday Podcast Delves Into C4 With Aficionado Brad Hansen

CORVETTE TODAY delves into the C4 Corvette with affectionato, Brad Hansen. https://podcasts.adorilabs.com/corve...I0r3Da0OXhSCLC Brad is a LA videographer, but uses his C4 as a Daily Driver. Consequently, he has become a true go-to guy for all C4 do-it-yourselfers! Brad has a great YouTube channel and social media presence. You'll find out all about that and more on this episode of CORVETTE TODAY!

Listen Here: https://adori.page.link/corvette-today
Website & Merchandise: www.CorvetteTodayPodcast.com
Get CORVETTE TODAY emails: https://CorvetteToday.ck.page
Join the CORVETTE TODAY Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2718423201763136
Watch CORVETTE TODAY on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXCRn-2X0SjjEXUt_...
See more
See less

New Iowa ITW ME Pictures Thanks to Supa_Fly_Z51

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Iowa ITW ME Pictures Thanks to Supa_Fly_Z51

Is that part of one of the red interiors peeking through. Pictures actually taken by his friend in MT. Pleasant, Iowa. How come no sightings in the Pacific Northwest?

Click image for larger version  Name:	3FE7F194-749E-4E75-BF6C-F9D9B779560A.jpeg Views:	63 Size:	817.6 KB ID:	44021

Click image for larger version  Name:	7F2A55AF-CCAC-4B5C-B993-7E07F150177F.jpeg Views:	23 Size:	635.1 KB ID:	44022

Click image for larger version  Name:	A5740E70-7267-4CCB-A2E3-57C67545628F.jpeg Views:	23 Size:	923.8 KB ID:	44023

Last edited by John; 07-06-2019, 05:04 PM.
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Originally posted by John View Post
    Is that part of one of the red interiors peeking through. Pictures actually taken by his friend in MT. Pleasant, Iowa. How come no sightings in the Pacific Northwest?

Click image for larger version

Name:	3FE7F194-749E-4E75-BF6C-F9D9B779560A.jpeg
Views:	1900
Size:	817.6 KB
ID:	44021

Name:	7F2A55AF-CCAC-4B5C-B993-7E07F150177F.jpeg
Views:	848
Size:	635.1 KB
ID:	44022

Name:	A5740E70-7267-4CCB-A2E3-57C67545628F.jpeg
Views:	696
Size:	923.8 KB
ID:	44023

If I saw a C8 in a parking lot , I’d take about 200 pics & be crawling underneath it snapping pics 😜

Comment

Yeah, I like the people casually walking behind it "Ho-hum, just a heavily disguised prototype sitting in a shopping center parking lot, let's just keep walking by..."

Comment

Klinn, on July 19th, when the C8 is featured on every major news’ morning show, with pictures of it without any camo, half of them will wake up and realize the great opportunity they missing back then. I like you, too would be on my hands and knees, looking at its underside components, taking never ending pictures.
        GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

I wouldn't be climbing under it . I would be peeling off the Camo Wrap. Having said that, I just feel all these photos we see with unattended cars are staged. I never got those photos taken at night of an unattended car is a dark parking lot, STAGED

Comment

Originally posted by ZORA 69 View Post
            I wouldn't be climbing under it . I would be peeling off the Camo Wrap. Having said that, I just feel all these photos we see with unattended cars are staged. I never got those photos taken at night of an unattended car is a dark parking lot, STAGED
            I couldn't agree with you more! I wouldn't fit under one of these rigs! That must be why I need the front lift system.

Comment

Super cool, but totally staged. They are never left unattended. I guess this is all we are going to get until 7/18, I hoped GM would have given us something on the 4th but no such luck.

12 days and counting!
              Vette's owned: 99 Sebring Silver Convert - 10yrs, 2008 Crystal Red Convert,w/cam, longtubes and Vortech supercharger. C8 VIN 00336 built on 2/10/20 - Delivered 3/18/20 C8 Spec: Torch Red 2LT, Z51, FE4, E60, CF7, FA5, AH2, HUL, J6E, TU7, 3F9, Q8P, 5ZU, R8C

Comment

WOW, Even come with a eject button. I wonder if that cost extra
                frankb

Comment

Yeah, just left the car in the supermarket lot while they went inside to buy salty snacks and an 18 pack of Pabst Blue Ribbon

Comment

I'll only be 2 1/2 hrs away come Monday......but I'm betting the car has moved on by then.

Name:	IMG_4201.PNG
Views:	600
Size:	317.9 KB
ID:	44084
                    2017 TR GS 2LT

Comment

I'm just going to say it.... These are some weak photos; looks like they used the same 1987 camera that they use to take UFO photos because they are so out of focus and grainy. If I saw a prototype C8 sitting unattended in a parking lot, I promise that I would take the fun and speculation out of all these renders.

Comment

Originally posted by USVTRN View Post
                        I'm just going to say it.... These are some weak photos; looks like they used the same 1987 camera that they use to take UFO photos because they are so out of focus and grainy. If I saw a prototype C8 sitting unattended in a parking lot, I promise that I would take the fun and speculation out of all these renders.
                        Agreed! My point exactly. I've said it in other threads....this was staged. Poorly.
                        2017 TR GS 2LT

Comment

Originally posted by frankb View Post
                          WOW, Even come with a eject button.
                          I think that's to activate stealth mode.

Comment

Originally posted by frankb View Post
                            WOW, Even come with a eject button. I wonder if that cost extra
                            Hahahaaa

Comment

How about for on board fire extinguisher system, for this is amount of data logging testing equipment on a comparable period C7 mule. Picture thanks to CorvetteOnLine.

Name:	D3098A11-63E8-4253-BCDE-67B44580FA2C.jpeg
Views:	593
Size:	159.1 KB
ID:	44093
                              Last edited by John; 07-06-2019, 09:38 PM.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X